• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Canes Off-season Thread

18 hours ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

Lol we need some help bad over here. I haven’t been this out of the loop on my teams in a long time. House has never been this messy either. Who knew a 2 year old could trash an entire house. 😂

My 2 year old is great. He'll fuging throw away trash no problem, but then he'll occasionally decide his Oreos need to get crumbled and yeeted. I found goldfish in my Braves hat last night.

It. Doesn't. Stop.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, lightsout said:

My 2 year old is great. He'll fuging throw away trash no problem, but then he'll occasionally decide his Oreos need to get crumbled and yeeted. I found goldfish in my Braves hat last night.

It. Doesn't. Stop.

It really doesn't non stop I'm gonna mess your crap up daddy.

Mine likes to put everything is the dog water.

• Pie 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:03 AM, GamecockSmitty4 said:

Been out of the loop for most of the off-season with my 7 month old and 2 year old. What are our lines looking like right now? 

Of course right after I posted a response to this literally two hours later my wife let me know she's pregnant with our third... haha I'm so done after that I'm almost 40.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1