• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many times are we going to lose in the second round.

Snake

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

He had an alt called NC FL that was abusing/bullying people verbally. He called me “a pathetic loser” because I was too positive about our team. Words don’t hurt me but In due time he will be banned again. 

You think that is me? You can’t take criticism and when I just posted that being incredibly positive can be as annoying as being increasingly negative you came after me. You started this. What I said was more of a statement. I wasn’t trying to start anything. 
Look at my account. Been on here since 2020. Why would I risk this account getting banned? I am not that NC guy. I was posting on this account when that guy was still here. 
So you are saying I took the time to not only post with that account but this one as well? 
I don’t have time for that crap. Do better and realize that not every fan is unrealistically positive. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You think that is me? You can’t take criticism and when I just posted that being incredibly positive can be as annoying as being increasingly negative you came after me. You started this. What I said was more of a statement. I wasn’t trying to start anything. 
Look at my account. Been on here since 2020. Why would I risk this account getting banned? I am not that NC guy. I was posting on this account when that guy was still here. 
So you are saying I took the time to not only post with that account but this one as well? 
I don’t have time for that crap. Do better and realize that not every fan is unrealistically positive. 

He’s back!!  That was a long post just to say you aren’t NC FL 😜

image.gif.5cb24ad56adfffc962270dafb7a1c426.gif

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

I don’t think Rod is on the hot seat but at the same time, the head coaching turnover in hockey isn’t like that of the NFL and NBA.

If you don’t win a cup then you get canned.. Bruce Cassidy just got fired after making the playoffs in all six years as head coach of the Boston Bruins. Those six years included four trips to at least the second round of the playoffs and one trip to the Stanley Cup Finals, along with the President’s Trophy.

It’s unfortunate but if Rod doesn’t make the the Eastern Conference Finals next year then I can see a scenario wear Dundon and and Waddell move on. It doesn’t mean it’s the right move but hockey is weird when it comes to the turnover of head coaches.