• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign pass rushing DE to replace Haason Reddick

Meanwhile Tampa picks up Hicks. I’ll never understand this front office sometimes. Ok, ya lost out on Watson, you’ve got this cap sitting around and Hicks took a 1 year deal, why not offer him a bit more money? Cool to know we’re content with sitting on money.

Disappointing.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Meanwhile Tampa picks up Hicks. I’ll never understand this front office sometimes. Ok, ya lost out on Watson, you’ve got this cap sitting around and Hicks took a 1 year deal, why not offer him a bit more money? Cool to know we’re content with sitting on money.

Disappointing.

They paid him 10 million. We need depth, I believe the hope is  that Gross-Matos gets his shot to prove he can be a starter for us. We need a vet depth piece that’s solid against the run

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Disappointing.

You are aware that Hicks may simply not want to come to Carolina, right? 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

They paid him 10 million. We need depth, I believe the hope is  that Gross-Matos gets his shot to prove he can be a starter for us. We need a vet depth piece that’s solid against the run

Hicks is a vet piece that’s elite against the run. If we’re sitting on 25 million, we should be open to spending to improve weaknesses. Like run defense.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

You are aware that Hicks may simply not want to come to Carolina, right? 

Plenty aware, but you’re gonna tell me we couldn’t sweeten the pot a LITTLE more than they did? We’re gonna have fun on the inside with him and Vita.

Super amped we were able to secure the Drew Jordan though..

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Disappointing.

The players have to want to play here too my guy. It’s not just QBs telling us thanks but no thanks.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Plenty aware, but you’re gonna tell me we couldn’t sweeten the pot a LITTLE more than they did? We’re gonna have fun on the inside with him and Vita.

Super amped we were able to secure the Drew Jordan though..

Sometimes it isn't always about the money. Some of these guys will take a little less to play on a winning team that has a shot at a ring. The Panthers best shot at a Super Bowl ring for the next few years is probably going to be getting a replica on eBay.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1