• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psl owner advisory board.

Received in my email today …putting the body  in Post

if a PSL owner is interested and didn’t get the email, msg me and I’ll provide the rest of it 

they are trying I guess   

The Carolina Panthers are excited to launch a new benefit for PSL Owners! We are looking for PSL Owners to participate as inaugural members of the PSL Owner Advisory Team.

In collaboration with Panthers front-office personnel, the Advisory Team will help tackle issues related to the year-round fan experience. Advisory Team discussions can include topics such as game day operations, database marketing, PSL Owner benefits and the in-stadium fan experience.

Are you interested in joining the Advisory Team? The application period is now open for the inaugural 2022 class. Apply at the link below!

Edited by raleigh-panther
Spelling
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Received in my email today …putting the body  in Post

if a PSL owner is interested and didn’t get the email, msg me and I’ll provide the rest of it 

they are trying I guess   

The Carolina Panthers are excited to launch a new benefit for PSL Owners! We are looking for PSL Owners to participate as inaugural members of the PSL Owner Advisory Team.

In collaboration with Panthers front-office personnel, the Advisory Team will help tackle issues related to the year-round fan experience. Advisory Team discussions can include topics such as game day operations, database marketing, PSL Owner benefits and the in-stadium fan experience.

Are you interested in joining the Advisory Team? The application period is now open for the inaugural 2022 class. Apply at the link below!

If they offer it to me, my advice is gonna be to get a new coach. It's had a pretty big impact on game day experiences. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

I'd advise you sell your PSLs before it's too late 

Yep. No argument there

I have two more seasons left  past this one   so that should be attractive to someone who wants to try it and not be tied to it forever. 

I’m selling individual tickets this year on Ticketmaster 

By end of this year,  some other priorities will clear and I’ll deal with the license 

older I get, one major thing at a time lol

• Beer 3

6 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

I garuntee every member of this “board” will come from the club and 300 level so will have absolutely ZERO impact on the true needs/wants of the fans when it comes to gameday experience….

Yep. The board will consist of the most expensive PSLs possible and half of them will probably be die hard fans of other teams or just sell their game tickets every Sunday. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

I garuntee every member of this “board” will come from the club and 300 level so will have absolutely ZERO impact on the true needs/wants of the fans when it comes to gameday experience….

Well, I’m in section 342 and usually the opposite is true, the giveaways and all those things seldom come from the 300 level 

I mean, hey, I like to have fun too. Winning games at home would help lol

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

They'll just use the ideas for the new stadium and then take away our PSL's when they build it.

#TepperMagic

If it gets PSL holders out of those contracts the it sounds like a win at this point.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Waldo said:

If it gets PSL holders out of those contracts the it sounds like a win at this point.

Yeah but that isn't gonna happen for a while at this rate. I don't think the city is in the mood for funding a new stadium and I doubt they are going to get a lot of traction on a new area after the Rock Hill fiasco.

Plus, they would literally be selling a product at it's absolute lowest point. You think the public wants to hear whining about needed a new stadium after 4 straight years of losing? 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

At the very least they should provide included unlimited alcohol for any and all PSL holders. It's needed to endure the product on the field. They may need to start lobbying the state of NC for Oregon style legalization of drugs to continue being able to provide the necessary coping mechanisms.

• Beer 7