• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psl owner advisory board.

28 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Not judging at all, just remarking how miserable most of you seem because you don't like Rhule or Tepper or...

You? You seem to be rolling with the punches and keeping it all in perspective. 

Yeah Panthers games are for me and my kid. If he stops liking it I probably will watch at home. But it is all he talks about.

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Yeah Panthers games are for me and my kid. If he stops liking it I probably will watch at home. But it is all he talks about.

Assuming he isn't an adult, then enjoy it. Time is fleeting. My son is 24 and basically just talks about the Panthers to rib me. I think if they start winning, he'll actually have more than an interest than just to emphasize to me how they did this wrong and how they did that wrong. 

Edited by top dawg

On 6/2/2022 at 1:33 PM, raleigh-panther said:

Well you know, I’ve had great experiences in the stadium with my friends.

Sometimes, it’s about that too and not just the team but grant you, a pro team led by the likes  Weinke. Clausen, Darnold, and dead armed Jake, pretty hard to take 

I have no regrets as watching Steve smith, Luke, Cam, Sam Mills back in the day, and all the great players from other teams is pretty priceless 

Mistake  I made was thinking Rhule was going to draft a qb last year  never in my wildest dreams did I think I would wake up to Sam Darnold 

‘you pay your money and take your chances ‘ as the old quote goes 

I'm gonna guess that one of the first things that gets said by whoever runs the advisory board is "we have no input on football decisions".

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm gonna guess that one of the first things that gets said by whoever runs the advisory board is "we have no input on football decisions".

Well that should go without saying.

What jabroni would think that they should have input on football decisions...?

Don't answer that!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Of the ~62,000+ seats controlled by PSL’s today there are 2,112 available for sale…

…nothing more than a blip

Due to being innovators/first-movers on the PSL front the Panthers business ops are well insulated from short-term swings in sentiment -- keep pounding 👊.

B6FE7794-D445-4240-886E-C56DEE515FD9.jpeg