• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something happening today?

Zod

1 minute ago, ellis said:

It has nothing to do with player personnel, Coaching, front office. Just get your headspace out of that area code, and it’s going to save you some grief later.

But I was promised a GREAT day?!?!?!

15 minutes ago, ellis said:

I’m just ready for the announcement, because I’m not sure I’ve seen one person guess it correctly yet. 

Josh said it best in his tweet above. 

I wish that jabroni on Twitter would not have got everybodys hopes up, talking about its going to be a "GREAT" day to be a Panthers fan...

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ellis said:

It has nothing to do with player personnel, Coaching, front office. Just get your headspace out of that area code, and it’s going to save you some grief later.

So no chance we hired a new group of QB coaches/slash offensive assistants....dr. raymond stantz dr. egon spengler gif | Ghostbusters movie, Ghostbusters  gif, Ghostbusters

3 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

When in the history of following your NFL team have you seen a headline like this lead to a roster move? 

Numerous times, actually.

It's not an all uncommon for insiders on Twitter to leak that there's going to be good news or a player signing or something like that.

That just doesn't happen to be the case today.