• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

some tweets from OTAs...qb are throwing

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

I just do not want to see any potential development of Corral wasted on more of these delusions about Darnold and turning the corner finally. His option is a sunk cost now or later we not owe him anything. We have real promise along the oline now. The locker room cannot endure another season of morale destroying turnovers.

I agree. 

Darnold had his shot last year and he performed worse than Teddy. TBF  the line performed worse,Mike Davis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chubba,  Curtis Samuel decided to play in a contract year, while TM was out injured, and Robby got a horrible case of the dropsies......

But you do not throw ints on first and second down.  Take the sack, throw it away, don't play like shlt.  Darnold had his shot.  He blew it. 

Edited by poundaway

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Nope. Sam is statistically the worst QB in the league so there is no competition.

Hit the gas!

I understand where you are coming from but we have to at least try to give Sam one last chance, call it sunk cost theory or whatever but we invested 20 million and a 2nd round draft pick this year on him. I wanna see one failure before I pull the plug.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I agree. 

Darnold had his shot last year and he performed worse than Teddy. TBF  the line performed worse,Mike Davis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chubba,  Curtis Samuel decided to play in a contract year, while TM was out injured, and Robby got a horrible case of the dropsies......

But you do not throw ints on first and second down.  Take the sack, throw it away, don't play like shlt.  Darnold had his shot.  He blew it. 

The line was a seeve no doubt but those turnovers were just brutal. This offense is better suited for a power running game honestly. We all want CMC to run for 17 games but we know the odds. I think Chubba will be fine but it was a rather redundant pick knowing his style was similar to our RB1. We need another Jstew.

• Beer 1

Jonathan M Alexander
@jonmalexander
·
39m
Donte Jackson said he was excited to re-sign with the Panthers. Adds he had no interest in testing the market.

Calls Charlotte home and says he’s excited to be a Charlottean.

Jonathan M Alexander
@jonmalexander
·
38m
Jackson said he hasn’t yet making any major purchases with his new contract. He’s set on a house. He bought one last year with confidence he’d sign a new contract.

Jonathan M Alexander
@jonmalexander
·
32m
Donte Jackson on his relationship with Jaycee Horn. “That’s my boy. We’re Ying and Yang. Peanut butter and Jelly.”

He insists Horn is the loudest player on the field, not him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I agree. 

I’m willing to give him one more shot with a competent OC. Joe Brady and the replacement OC were completely figured out. No QB had a chance last year. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

eh we need a 3rd arm for TC, but yeah he should NOT make the 53

He'll end up on the PS.  I was surprised someone took Grier from our PS last year.  PJ won more games than Grier, I would expect the same to happen to him.

6 minutes ago, falconlynx said:

I’m willing to give him one more shot with a competent OC. Joe Brady and the replacement OC were completely figured out. No QB had a chance last year. 

If Sam hadn't done the exact same thing at the jets I would agree.  But he did.

You can take a player from the jets, but sometimes you can't take the jets out of the player.

• Beer 3

7 minutes ago, poundaway said:

If Sam hadn't done the exact same thing at the jets I would agree.  But he did.

You can take a player from the jets, but sometimes you can't take the jets out of the player.

Yeah he has had more chances than any young QB I can think of.  If Corral isn't ready and we have no other options then fine let him play some games until we have a better option.  Outside of that is should be Corral's job to lose at this point.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2