• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

some tweets from OTAs...qb are throwing

40 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Competent coaching can go a LONG way.  Baltimore changed their entire offense to fit Lamar’s skill set and then he won MVP.  McAdoo is saying the right things, so I’d love to focus on Corral’s strengths and let him rip that poo.  If CMC stays healthy the RPO could actually be pretty fuging good if done right

Yea, ififiififiifiififiifififi panthers get some luck with the new/healthy pieces. Its going to real team for the first time since 2017...........

side bar- past years everyone huddle/RL always labeled me as pessimistic about Panthers, and now Im vastly optimistic according to the same groups. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Jonathan M Alexander
@jonmalexander
·
17m
Matt Rhule on how he's tried to improve: 

"The biggest thing I've tried to do this training camp, these OTA's is really focus on players and my relationship with players. Going golfing and to dinner. Those things helped me have success in the past."

I was going to make a thread on this one, good thing I checked this thread. Boggles my mind Rhule thinks the area he needs to improve is his golf game. I know that’s not exactly what he’s saying, but jfc his relationships aren’t the problem and if he thinks it is there’s no hope. 

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

oh look its donte jackson getting burnt to a crisp.... worst move of the off-season imo.

Donte has some bad games every season. Unfortunately most of those bad games are REALLY BAD games. With him getting burnt to a crisp. 
I also didn’t like the signing but I understand why they did it. Donte can be solid and they can focus on other positions then DB. 
But yeah, there should a pot to see how long before he gets injured.