• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield watch

ncfan

I still personally don't know how Mayfield is better than Darnold. To me he is worse. Terrible attitude. 2 feet tall, cant run, was on a super bowl level roster and cant make the playoffs. Darnold sucks, but he has never had anything near what Baker has had and looked about the same..... I think the locker room would be a disaster with Mayfield. Imagine him and Robby smh 

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

It was an injury to his non throwing shoulder.  Sam broke his throwing shoulder last year.

You'll see.  If Baker comes here leaving one of the best lines in the league, with one of the best backfields, and surrounded by weapons, and Stefanski, he is not going to play better.

Baker had one decent season.  The rest were bottom 3rd.

Is he better than Sam?  Sure.  So much better that its worth the diva drama?  Fnck no.

Right. Non throwing shoulder and something plenty of players have played through on their throwing shoulder. Shoot, my good friend in high school tore his rotator cuff and played through it easily and had surgery after the season. Its an excuse. Imagine Robby and Baker in the locker room. What a disaster that would be...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Right. Non throwing shoulder and something plenty of players have played through on their throwing shoulder. Shoot, my good friend in high school tore his rotator cuff and played through it easily and had surgery after the season. Its an excuse. Imagine Robby and Baker in the locker room. What a disaster that would be...

tumblr_lr4goexwqx1qewhjpo1_400.gif&f=1&n

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

What if Matt Rhule is the one pushing for Mayfield? Some very pro Rhule huddlers will be conflicted.

Star Trek No No No GIF by arielle-m

It is 100% Matt Rhule pushing for Mayfield. The people that want Mayfield must want Rhule to have full say on the roster and keep up the process of his 4th crappy QB rotation crap he's doing.... A broken Cam, Teddy, Darnold, Mayfield. Whats next Daniel Jones? LOL just stop with this crap. The only reason Rhule hasn't traded our future 1 is because Tepper and Fitt won't let him and that is the only reason. I have heard he is pushing hard. 

Edited by Jared Patterson
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Is the numbskull who claimed inside sources were telling him we were still going to get Watson even after the trade with Cleveland was finalized still on here?

I think he left.

(which was probably wise)

He would never lower himself to post his inside sources on this message board. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Is the numbskull who claimed inside sources were telling him we were still going to get Watson even after the trade with Cleveland was finalized still on here?

I think he left.

(which was probably wise)

You are way out of line here Scot!

8 hours ago, joemac said:

If Baker comes in and plays like he did the year before last, you have to seriously consider signing him to a long term deal and making him our franchise QB.  Hes got the talent to take a middling team to the playoffs. 

Yea...he is a big xfactor. He could be the next Brees or the next Darnold depending on if hes actually matured and had a wakeup call. He has all the physical tools...but he seems to have a propensity to alienate and rub team members the wrong way with his tood and ego. If ur still in it to win it this year...hes the best chance we have... I take no pride in saying that. One year deal...we could do worse. Just don't throw Corral to the wolves this year ...my fear is turning him into David Carr under the ineptitude of this coaching staff...

40 minutes ago, poundaway said:

It was an injury to his non throwing shoulder.  Sam broke his throwing shoulder last year.

You'll see.  If Baker comes here leaving one of the best lines in the league, with one of the best backfields, and surrounded by weapons, and Stefanski, he is not going to play better.

Baker had one decent season.  The rest were bottom 3rd.

Is he better than Sam?  Sure.  So much better that its worth the diva drama?  Fnck no.

He never had any drama in Cleveland until this last season. Never had any problems in college. I think this is way overblown. 

19 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Yea...he is a big xfactor. He could be the next Brees or the next Darnold depending on if hes actually matured and had a wakeup call. He has all the physical tools...but he seems to have a propensity to alienate and rub team members the wrong way with his tood and ego. If ur still in it to win it this year...hes the best chance we have... I take no pride in saying that. One year deal...we could do worse. Just don't throw Corral to the wolves this year ...my fear is turning him into David Carr under the ineptitude of this coaching staff...

We should actually have a plus o line this year so getting him creamed all season shouldn’t be that big of an issue.