• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please, David Tepper, can you stop making Charlotte cringe?

Ja  Rhule

5 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

He’s just a low-key Donald Trump

...but Tepper:

1.  Signed Eric Reid and allowed him to appear in a "I'm with Kaep" t-shirt at official Panthers functions.

2.  Cancelled the CPI Security owner/deal in less than 24-hours.  

3.  Aligned the team with the Black Lives Matter organization.  

4.  Made Junteenth an official holiday for Panthers employees.  

5.  Allowed Panthers players to kneel on the sidelines during the National Anthem, at home and away.  

You really see him as a "low-key President Trump"...?!? 🤦‍♂️

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

13 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

Remember when everyone loved him because just because of the midfield logo and some alternative uniforms?

Yeah back in 2018 when we got off to a 6-2 start and the asshole couldn’t find a camera he didn’t like. 

• Beer 2

15 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

given he is about to fleece the public, hiring some rednecks will appease these two redneck criminals and then they all feast

download.jpg.cdbd588d25eb37d1af1daa65a4df833c.jpgnewsImage_2.jpg.a4356e102ec037cde8a710e756fe276b.jpg

Think of Tepper as Bobby Axelrod.... he needs a better Wags or he'll always get Chuck Rhoades'd

You mean white people, right?

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

...but Tepper:

1.  Signed Eric Reid and allowed him to appear in a "I'm with Kaep" t-shirt at official Panthers functions.

2.  Cancelled the CPI Security owner/deal in less than 24-hours.  

3.  Aligned the team with the Black Lives Matter organization.  

4.  Made Junteenth an official holiday for Panthers employees.  

5.  Allowed Panthers players to kneel on the sidelines during the National Anthem, at home and away.  

You really see him as a "low-key President Trump"...?!? 🤦‍♂️

That could all be a front, but who knows. I’m talking more about not paying contractors 

I don't see the hate in Tepper, sure has our team sucked, certainly. However, I have seen him actually try to improve and make a difference.. Ie.. we don't have to practice in a ball room anymore. He seems to be investing into the team.. is that for profits and glory, or to actually care? who knows. 

13 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

I don't see the hate in Tepper, sure has our team sucked, certainly. However, I have seen him actually try to improve and make a difference.. Ie.. we don't have to practice in a ball room anymore. He seems to be investing into the team.. is that for profits and glory, or to actually care? who knows. 

Trying not to suck and not sucking are 2 separate things.  He doesn’t know what he’s doing and the results are clear.

• Beer 1

He's not one of the mega-wealthy outlandish bozos or anything but he's just made a lot of ill-timed, ill-fated, or just poor decisions and it's wearing thin on the city and fans.  

I don't think he needed an entire search committee but bringing in an NFL-experienced exec on contract for demoing and building the team he was prepared to dismantle post-Ron would have been ideal.  A strategic blow-up is just as important as the build, and I feel he's just moving forward with the biggest splash possible.  Rhule as the hot college name, Stafford as the big trade candidate, same with Deshaun.  Anc I'm sure it's why he liked Scott's "In on every deal" approach because of his big splash wishes.

Not too late to right the ship, I think Morgan and Scott seem capable and would be able to find a HC that could work for their vision.  That may be the next step in what seems to be a winging-it build.  Even if it was a yes man, having some sort of extra NFL guru at an exec level would be beneficial for him navigating his decision making from a high-level perspective.

I do think the roster build has calmed down and is on a good trajectory but it's after we had to make poor decisions at HC who basically ran it all himself for 1.5 years.  

Just get a good team together and save the swooping changes until we are.  Minus maybe a uniform modernization.

• Beer 1