• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is an amazing coach

Shocker

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

BTW…Sam Darnold is a top QB this season…its coming

You had me until that 🤣

I think Rhule can be a solid coach at the NFL level but it's hard to give a true evaluation with the garbage we've had under center the past 2 years. Just think how the whole perception of the franchise would be if the chargers didn't take Hebert ahead of us in the 2020 draft. But I guess there's always that slight glimmer of hope that maybe Macdoo can unlock this hidden potential that NFL evaluators think that Darnold has. 

Edited by CmC2k
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watching his interviews and comments and the man is completely in touch with this team’s development.   This team is going to win next season and it will because of Matt Rhule.   All the idiots on this board that know little or nothing about football can fug off.  

That's some enthusiasm.  Though I don't hate Rhule with every fiber of my being, I haven't seen much to say Rhule is a great coach, let alone amazing.   We're stuck with him, so I hope his 3rd year level up repeats. 

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

None of you aholes get to celebrate next season.   

I “might have had a few drinks”. 

I agree with this.

Sam is going to do better than people think, and Corral  probably isn't going to meet our expectations as a 3rd round rookie who hasn't done a pro-style O.

I think even Matt Rhule has stopped believing in his rah rah bullshit. First time he gave a speech I was ready to run through a wall.  NFL is a different animal, we will see if he has learned anything.

i think Darnold is who he is. Let’s hope we get enough out of him to convince someone else he is worthy of redemption.

10 hours ago, Shocker said:

People may wonder what ur doing?  I spent all day building a new man cave…75 inch big screen and surround sound.  I had to celebrate folks

Watching Rhules pressor may was probably not the best thing to digest first

Let see the man cave

We spent 2 years to prove the coach needed developing-not the team.  Rhule's adherence to college coaches and the way he allowed Baylor/Temple players to occupy 15% of the roster were red flags.  Then when Brady got figured out and he had no answers...

Now he has hired some NFL coaches and lost some of the control Tepper gave him--so if he is better by subtraction, I guess that is improvement.

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watching his interviews and comments and the man is completely in touch with this team’s development.   This team is going to win next season and it will because of Matt Rhule.   All the idiots on this board that know little or nothing about football can fug off.  

@musicman who is a true insider says the players and coaches are simpatico, having fun, and working well together...

...put another way, we have a healthy and functional locker-room 🙌.

This alone gives the Panthers a headstart on 50-70% of the league 👊.

Edited by SizzleBuzz