• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

1 hour ago, Leotiger said:

I guess Robbie wants to retire if baker comes ?!!! I’d like to keep you but this the panthers not the Robbie Andersons.. retire bro …. 

fyi- If robbie does in fact retire, a small problem with his bank account will happen. You see he converted his based salary to a signing bonus, something like 11,500,000.....so robbie would have to return all of it or 99.978% of it. Who knows with him tho, guy is carbon copy of crackhead behavior for much of the past year.

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

fyi- If robbie does in fact retire, a small problem with his bank account will happen. You see he converted his based salary to a signing bonus, something like 11,500,000.....so robbie would have to return all of it or 99.978% of it.  

LOL..I can just imagine his agent see that tweet and screaming NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  The a quick phone call......thus the deleted tweet. Robbie prob had no idea.

7 hours ago, DMathematics said:

In our defense... they are both pretty underwhelming and they still got paid lmao

DJ has ups and downs per game or within games, but has produced 3 consecutive 1200 yard-from-scrimmage seasons, all with the worst stretch of QBs in the NFL throwing to him.  He isn't underwhelming imo, the players throwing to him have been. Hell his best chance to be explosive was when Kyle fuging Allen was throwing him the ball... I still remember Teddy missing him wide open on game winning drives lol.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, mav1234 said:

DJ has ups and downs per game or within games, but has produced 3 consecutive 1200 yard-from-scrimmage seasons, all with the worst stretch of QBs in the NFL throwing to him.  He isn't underwhelming imo, the players throwing to him have been. Hell his best chance to be explosive was when Kyle fuging Allen was throwing him the ball... I still remember Teddy missing him wide open on game winning drives lol.

My problem with DJ isn't his talent its his want to his  why!  Never really seen him lay it all out on the field yet

5 hours ago, mav1234 said:

DJ has left a few on the ground, as per normal, including in the end zone. And it's not for lack of opportunity, regardless of the QBs. He needs to improve his route running and score, particularly when it's crunch time. If he can do those two things, he'll be worth his salary. My hope is that he outplays his salary, but I can't help but think that if he doesn't step it up this year in an appreciable way in those two areas, that we're probably seeing his ceiling.

Edited by top dawg

https://sports.yahoo.com/robbie-anderson-said-retirement-tweet-195535076.html?src=rss

When asked why he felt that way, Anderson said he was just trying to defend his current quarterback. He added that he’s had no prior incidents with Mayfield.

“I don’t know buddy,” Anderson said of Mayfield. He said if Mayfield were to be traded from Cleveland to Carolina, he would accept it.

Rhule hired new offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo in February to fix what was one of the worst offenses in the NFL last season. McAdoo said Wednesday that he anticipates a bigger role for Anderson and said in this offense, “Robbie will have a ton of production.”

It's a no brainer. I want Robbie to succeed. I want DJ to succeed. 

21 hours ago, ladypanther said:

LOL..I can just imagine his agent see that tweet and screaming NOOOOOOOOOO!!!  The a quick phone call......thus the deleted tweet. Robbie prob had no idea.

I honestly think robbie was living it up with that signing bonus $$$$$$$ and truly thought about retiring. You right, the agent doesnt want to return.....{bad maths}...400,000 and made the quickest call in history. Also right about robbie have no idea that he will have to return all of it as well. Robbie better be thanking all the gods that he meet Matt Rhule in college, talk about a savior..