• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

12 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

god we literally didn't have to fuging pay this guy... would have been GREAT to see him hit FA this march. now he will be a cancer for another year and we will have a dead cap hit next season after cutting him. And people here just love fitt....

What's better is if he did retire, we'd have to take on all his dead cap this year, which the way they structured the bonuses and everything would be like $19M I believe. He's trying to gain some leverage for something

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

What's better is if he did retire, we'd have to take on all his dead cap this year, which the way they structured the bonuses and everything would be like $19M I believe. He's trying to gain some leverage for something

Leverage for what? Dude just signed a new deal and had his worst season ever. Wtf would he be trying to leverage? A trade?

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

i mean that’s not uncommon for trash players who get overpaid…don’t blame him

what’s funny is the person who overpaid him with this mentality lol

maybe all the nut huggers will understand why he gets so much ‘hate’, he’s worthless

• Flames 4

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Leverage for what? Dude just signed a new deal and had his worst season ever. Wtf would he be trying to leverage? A trade?

Dunno, a say in who plays QB? Ball is in his court since they owe him another $19M either way. Or maybe he just doesn't wanna play after he cashed in after that hold out last year.