• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

21 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

god we literally didn't have to fuging pay this guy... would have been GREAT to see him hit FA this march. now he will be a cancer for another year and we will have a dead cap hit next season after cutting him. And people here just love fitt....

And we have a bunch of number 5 receivers at best besides Robbie and DJ

This offseason Panthers wide receiver Robbie Anderson has changed the spelling of his first name from Robby and changed his jersey number from 11 to 3. He hasn't been at OTAs the past few weeks for voluntary camp. Still to be determined if he shows Tuesday for mandatory camp. And now he tweets this: ‘'Ain't gone lie Thinking bout Retiring…'' Stay tuned.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fnewton_david.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
David Newton, ESPN Staff Writer

10 minutes ago, joemac said:

519 freaking yards on 110 targets is just absurdly pathetic. 

And this is all Anderson's fault? Neither the OC or the QB has anything to do with that right?🙃

Let me inform you that in 2020, Robbie was one of the top receivers in the league in yards after contact (actually leading the league at one point in the receiver category).

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You do realize that catch percentage and drops isn't the same thing...? I guess not.

Yeah forgot after I posted, cant edit. He is tied for 4th in drops and has the worst percentage in the league among receivers that played a full season. Translation: Robby is still dog sh!t.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Beer 2