• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

12 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Why all the Robbie hate? I just don’t get some fans at times. He can put up good numbers. When you have sorry QBs throwing you the ball, your numbers will suffer. 

He's all drama. He's a high maintenance fella. And it's gotten boring. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

In all honesty, we should be worried about his mental health. This sport has proven year after year that is really fugs with your mental health. 

I knew this post was coming. I think we need to wait until he commits a crime before we fabricate excuses for idiotic behavior.

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Poo 1

I am curious to see how this thread goes in relation to who is more vocally critical of Robby and if they are also simultaneously in the "you negative complainers need to stop criticizing Matt Rhule 24/7" camp. Because we know it wasn't all Scott Fitterer's idea to build our roster around two New York Jets (lol) cast-offs.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

47 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Why all the Robbie hate? I just don’t get some fans at times. He can put up good numbers. When you have sorry QBs throwing you the ball, your numbers will suffer. 

A lot of it isn’t so much the player.  It’s the organization.  

use Sam.  Sam is Sam.  If Carolina had let him get cut, gave up zero draft picks, gave him a Bill/Trubisky deal and had him being the backup entering last season.  He doesn’t get the harsh treatment.  We gave up a bunch of picks, paid him, and made him the man.   Expectations then get high. 

Carolina overpaid Robbie.  He was a bigger cap hit than Diggs, Adams and those types of legit monsters.   So Carolina alters the expectation for him.  Which isn’t really Robbie’s fault.  He is what he is.  But he took the check.  And the check comes with expectations.  

• Beer 1

I like Robbie. I hope he has a bounce back season, and if he does, I’ve got this thread saved and bookmarked. If he doesn’t, I welcome all the “I told you so’s”.

He has had one bad year. He’s not trash. He’s definitely not the worst player on the team

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

And this is all Anderson's fault? Neither the OC or the QB has anything to do with that right?🙃

Let me inform you that in 2020, Robbie was one of the top receivers in the league in yards after contact (actually leading the league at one point in the receiver category).

And then he cashed out.