• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

DJ has left a few on the ground, as per normal, including in the end zone. And it's not for lack of opportunity, regardless of the QBs. He needs to improve his route running and score, particularly when it's crunch time. If he can do those two things, he'll be worth his salary. My hope is that he outplays his salary, but I can't help but think that if he doesn't step it up this year in an appreciable way in those two areas, that we're probably seeing his ceiling.

The endzone issue is as much a whole offense issue as a DJ issue. He's part of that, but the bigger issue is who is calling plays and throwing him the ball...

I think he can and will improve, too.

I also think his contract won't look so big next year compared to new deals... We will see though.  I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Are people buying these open bold face lies? I know lying works, cause its the popular groups' goto strategy.

But not weeks ago, Robbie called Sam a "lame" on his twatter and just like the retire one, he deleted it soon after.

I hope us panthers fans are smarter than this...

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Are people buying these open bold face lies? I know lying works, cause its the popular groups' goto strategy.

But not weeks ago, Robbie called Sam a "lame" on his twatter and just like the retire one, he deleted it soon after.

I hope us panthers fans are smarter than this...

It’s really his only play.  No one believes it but a lie at least maybe ends the discussion.    I would assume the Panthers probably had to talk to Robbie about all his tweeting of late now that he finally is in camp and back. 

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

The endzone issue is as much a whole offense issue as a DJ issue. He's part of that, but the bigger issue is who is calling plays and throwing him the ball...

I also think his contract won't look so big next year compared to new deals... We will see though.  I could be wrong.

DJ Moore isn't spending his days on social media or going on podcasts talking himself up and saying how good he is after a disappointing season. He has areas he can improve in on the field but big picture he's one of the last players we need to worry about on offense. Anyone making complaints about him at this point is legitimately just doing so out of sheer boredom or they have an agenda.

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

The play calling was abysmal and affected them all. 

For the record, his contract looks pretty good right now in my opinion. I'm not begrudging him that money. I think it's fair considering WR salary inflation. 

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Smart would not be paying any attention to him.  I do not care what he says. Tired of him.  At this point it would be in his best interest to stay off social media.

I concur, he currently holds my "most hated panther label". Most times its vacant and thats the way I like it to be, but after a near year of piss poor behavior and now hes bold face lying..... Can not wait til hes a ex-panther now.  

Rhule even bragged about "robbie keeps his body in great shape, he doesnt need to be here for OTAs, hes a pro" Robbie shows up to minicamp, got hip issues and needs treatment. Shocked he isnt asking for more money.....

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

The amount of energy wasted on looking for something to be outraged over is funny.

Just membered Robby asking to sign Kap......Was that also a move to support Sam Darnold like calling him lame and cussing him out on the sidelines?? Hmmm, Im very confused at the signals hes dealin out to the public. According to him thats the way he supports his QB, do you believe him??

Such greeeeeeaaaat teammate behavior tho.......... I wish the whole team followed in his cracked out thinking, boy would that take the panthers to the next level!! 

Edited by Basbear

14 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

The amount of energy wasted on looking for something to be outraged over is funny.

Some of these people definitely have ulterior motives regarding their hate for R Anderson but looking at the situation eventually this is all likely to end bad. This is why you don't try to build back up your franchise sifting through the rosters of other franchises that have been dumpster status for multiple decades. Nobody should have had to say hey man maybe we shouldn't be looking at the Jets players.

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Just membered Robby asking to sign Kap......Was that also a move to support Sam Darnold like calling him lame and cussing him out on the sidelines?? Hmmm, Im very confused at the signals hes dealin out to the public. According to him thats the way he supports his QB, do you believe him??

Such greeeeeeaaaat teammate behavior tho.......... I wish the whole team followed in his cracked out thinking, boy would that take the panthers to the next level!! 

Who cares. The coaches aren't even supporting Darnold. And most of this site doesn't want Baker.