• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camp news

Captain Morgan

6 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

All in all Ickey will be the starting LT once it's all said an done. 

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

I don't really have any doubt who will be LT but that bit about Christensen is still pretty maddening.

I am gonna give benefit of the doubt to coaches that absolutely don't deserve it but I have to assume this is largely BS and they are just prepping BC to go at LT in case Ikey gets injured. After all they did also say he was taking a bunch of reps at C too.

I think maybe this is much ado about nothing.

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I still believe that Ekwonu is a day 1 LT starter. If that doesn't happen......Jesus.

He is strong in the run game and weak in the pass protect coming into the league. We have a bad QB, a rookie and a guy who should have trouble making a PS so not going with the best guy for our situation and who would become the overall best with time just makes too much sense for Rhule lol. 

Brady had zero push in his run game and our D is strong in their pass rush while being weak in run stopping so of course Brady is highlighted without any context or understanding...Rhule's MO at this point. 

Jesus Running GIF by Boo! A Madea Halloween

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, shaq said:

Minicamp news doesn’t mean much,  coaches rarely pencil in the rookie at a starter position this early. Which is  normally to motivate said rookie to work harder rather then have them think their being handed a role.

Yeah, we shouldn't freak out about this. If this was the story post-TC, there would be a big problem. 

I agree. This is probably a non-story.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 6