• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker may be happening today.

Zod

44 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

You of ALL people have no right to gauge discourse.

What's pithy is three of the four comments attached. Bitchy little remarks that serve what purpose, exactly?

As for the word salad, that's most everything else you send. I now await your next condescending book...

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.14.15 PM.png

Well, I'll need to know the character limit of your attention span before I can actually respond.  Apparently it's somewhere in the ballpark of 75-125 characters.  Please help me find that sweet spot between "pithy" and "long-winded".

51 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Well, I'll need to know the character limit of your attention span before I can actually respond.  Apparently it's somewhere in the ballpark of 75-125 characters.  Please help me find that sweet spot between "pithy" and "long-winded".

Attention span isn't the issue. Lack of desire to read three paragraphs of you analyzing your own posts in some misguided attempt at being both clever and intellectual, that is more of the issue.

35 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Attention span isn't the issue. Lack of desire to read three paragraphs of you analyzing your own posts in some misguided attempt at being both clever and intellectual, that is more of the issue.

My "analysis of my own posts" was because you specifically asked me to explain my post lol.  You ask me to explain myself...I do it...then you basically reply "tl/dr" and then later on criticize the substance of that same post you claim to not have read?  You are all over the place.

I think your issue with me really just boils down to my condescension, but for whatever reason you don't feel that's strong enough reason to criticize me so you're just grasping at straws to come up with others as you go.  That's why I'm apparently both pithy and long-winded, super angry, bitchy, trying to be clever and intellectual, and I'm sure you'll throw in something new in your next reply.

The condescension is fair, I can definitely be condescending.  But surely you realize everything you've accused me of (except probably the "word salad"), you are guilty of as well.  In this thread and the other thread from a week ago, you've initiated engagement with me with what you would surely classify as a condescending and bitchy little remark.  Dare I say, even pithy.  Then you get mad at me for engaging you with the same energy?  I could post an identical screenshot from your profile of the same exchange we had from last week, where every one of your posts would be oozing with condescension and "bitchiness".  You're not "holier than thou" bro, I'm sorry.

Baker may be happening today guys. I am 12.2637% sure. I know because Hulk Hogan told me so. I met him at the diet frozen yogurt bar down the street from the stadium just as he left his colonoscopy. If the hulkster says so it must be true. 

hulk hogan wrestling GIF

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Beer 1