• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral

Martin

8 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

his enthusiasm and leadership abilities will separate him from the pack. Those are two traits that Baker and Darnold simply do not have. 

I hope those traits matter to Rhule.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Start him. Don't be a fuging pussy, Rhule. Make it happen.

Last year we set historical records in the oline category, even for this franchise. An oline that was responsible for almost putting Sam in the hospital long term simply due to laziness and shitty mentality. CMC got hurt per usual. An OC who was eventually fired and a shitty interim OC. And Robbie is…well nuff said. Then you have Rhule governing it all.

We can’t perfect everything but throw Corral in that situation and you pretty ruin any potential there is to begin with. For what? Because Darnold sucks ass? No thanks.

I say give it 4-6 games. Let’s wait and see how all these changes mesh together.  If a lot of that has obviously improved and it’s mainly just Sam sucking ass again by all means.

I just don’t want Rhule to ruin a QB with potential to try and save his sorry ass, I mean hell even Cam couldn’t come in and over come it. A rookie sure as hell won’t. We as fans need to realize Corral isn’t here to save the franchise.

If everything still looks like poo. Keep him on the damn bench until (hopefully) the new regimen next year.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Last year we set historical records in the oline category, even for this franchise. An oline that was responsible for almost putting Sam in the hospital long term simply due to laziness and shitty mentality. CMC got hurt per usual. An OC who was eventually fired and a shitty interim OC. And Robbie is…well nuff said. Then you have Rhule governing it all.

We can’t perfect everything but throw Corral in that situation and you pretty ruin any potential there is to begin with. For what? Because Darnold sucks ass? No thanks.

I say give it 4-6 games. Let’s wait and see how all these changes mesh together.  If a lot of that has obviously improved and it’s mainly just Sam sucking ass again by all means.

I just don’t want Rhule to ruin a QB with potential to try and save his sorry ass, I mean hell even Cam couldn’t come in and over come it. A rookie sure as hell won’t. We as fans need to realize Corral isn’t here to save the franchise.

If everything still looks like poo. Keep him on the damn bench until (hopefully) the new regimen next year.

We literally weren't even the worst OL in the NFL, much less the worst in Panthers history.

And, no, I am not buying into starting Darnold......ever. I literally don't want to see him again on the field in this uniform. He is a bottom 3 starting QB in franchise history. I don't want to see him cement a #1 status.

Joe Burrow has gotten the fuging poo kicked out of him the past two seasons. If Corral is broken by a bad to mediocre OL, he was probably never gonna be the guy. fug the kid gloves, if the motherfuger can play, let him play. He's a late 3rd round pick, figure it the fug out.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2