• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall Jr is the standout in this minicamp

Zod

51 minutes ago, BrianS said:

He had a lot of snaps, but wasn't truly "used".

Last season he had 422 offensive snaps but only 30 targets.  This with CMC out and not soaking up a bunch of targets.  Worse yet, of his 30 targets, 22 of them (and 14 of his 17 receptions) happened in the first six weeks prior to the concussion.

Probably didn't want anymore hospital balls tossed his way. 

56 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Of all the coaches of the Rhule era, Brady will have the best future.

he sure didnt do much for his case these past two seasons... based on the evidence, I highly doubt it. However, I will be more than happy to eat crow if he amounts to anything in this league.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Of all the coaches of the Rhule era, Brady will have the best future.

Well he’s the QB Coach of a top 3 superstar QB in Josh Allen, that just might be the cushiest job in the NFL. He’s basically your little brother you give an unplugged PlayStation controller to and say “You’re doing a great job buddy!! Way to go!!!”. If he can’t finesse a halfway decent career out of this? Oof…then “oh wee mayne” as you crazy kids say.

Meanwhile Rhule and his coaching staff are in all likelihood out of jobs by the end of the season. I think firing Brady may have actually ended up being the thing that salvaged his NFL career.

12 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

Maybe I'm misremembering but didnt he look really good in the offseason activities last year as well?

He did - and he also had a great preseason.  I’m hoping the system was the main issue.  Rhule made an interesting comment yesterday that last years system was designed to focus on one primary target.  If that’s true that is stupid 

• Pie 1

Personally I think brady was more the solution than the problem. We lost a lot of games and looked bad but that was probably due to the team assembled. you asking a chef to make 5 star meal with ingredients you got from circle K. You Cam Erving tearing it up. The rotating door at guard and center. And no cmc?

Yes blame the offensive coordinator he's not getting it done we want results!!

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 1

16 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Personally I think brady was more the solution than the problem. We lost a lot of games and looked bad but that was probably due to the team assembled. you asking a chef to make 5 star meal with ingredients you got from circle K. You Cam Erving tearing it up. The rotating door at guard and center. And no cmc?

Yes blame the offensive coordinator he's not getting it done we want results!!

I seem to remember plenty of comments from announcers and analysts that our routes were predictable.  I remember one talking about the bad route tree concept as they were too shallow.  I think a lot of that falls on Brady.  

• Pie 3