• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pat McAfee show

Shocker

5 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Some of the best news analysis is distributed on YouTube. Obviously its full of junk too .

Right between Flat Earthers and the truth deniers lol. The only thing good on YouTube is HowTo videos. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

On 6/15/2022 at 8:07 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Hat's off to him for making a living but it's basically "Jersey Shore Sports Talk". It doesn't speak highly of you if you're a regular listener.

Just sayin'.

Normally I don’t agree with you because you come off as a douche, but this show is terrible. A few solid guests but like he said it’s reminiscent of Jersey Shore. 

• The D 1

Lots of Pat McAfee hate in here from some. Not everyone but some it seems. I wonder if it's just jealousy because he had a much more exciting life than you will ever have while making way more money than you will ever make or did he just bone one of your fat side chicks and hit that spot better than you did? Never seen the show before but I guess I need to watch now to see what all the fuss is about. Keep hating on his goofy ass while he just keeps on winning I guess.....

Pat Mcafee Dancing GIF by FanDuel

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 1

56 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Lots of Pat McAfee hate in here from some. Not everyone but some it seems. I wonder if it's just jealousy because he had a much more exciting life than you will ever have while making way more money than you will ever make or did he just bone one of your fat side chicks and hit that spot better than you did? Never seen the show before but I guess I need to watch now to see what all the fuss is about. Keep hating on his goofy ass while he just keeps on winning I guess.....

This is about as hard as @SizzleBuzz blows Tepper.

Just remember to mind the stepchildren while gargling.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean....read your post and replace Pat Anti-Virus's name with Tepper.

That is basically Sizzle.

Ahh I see. Difference being though, I don't care one way or the other about McAfee but some seem pretty butt hurt that he is winning in life and I think it's kind of funny. I don't know enough about him to understand much and maybe I wont like the show either when I watch it but still don't change the fact that Pat lives rent free in a couple people's heads in here. Call it sucking ole' Patty off if you like but I know the truth hurts a few.

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Ahh I see. Difference being though, I don't care one way or the other about McAfee but some seem pretty butt hurt that he is winning in life and I think it's kind of funny. I don't know enough about him to understand much and maybe I wont like the show either when I watch it but still don't change the fact that Pat lives rent free in a couple people's heads in here. Call it sucking ole' Patty off if you like but I know the truth hurts a few.

Hell, I don't blame McAfee. Hence why I said good for him and mocked his listeners. 

I honestly had no idea there were so many grown ass man tank top wearers feeling the need to stan for Pat McAfee.

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

Right between Flat Earthers and the truth deniers lol. The only thing good on YouTube is HowTo videos. 

You're throwing out the baby with the bath water.

There is more fair journalism being done on YouTube than just about any nationally syndicated publication or platform. YouTube is just one example of a platform which allows millions of stories to be told which might have otherwise been stifled. 

All You're really telling us is that you lack the faculties to properly seek out the truth.

I had more to say but that pretty much sums it up.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Pat's show is great because they cover the same stuff as the talking wigs but they have absolutely zero fuggs to give for who they piss off with the commentary. You get some pretty pointed criticism from them some times that you don't get other places.

meh.  You also get athletes whitewashing for each other.   

Like when Aaron Rodgers was taking all that heat for lying and Pat had the exclusive on it with Rodgers.  And just allowed Rodgers to ramble and go completely unchecked for the most part. 

Pat’s show is just as much bullshit as Skip and Stephen A in reality.   Both entertaining.  But not much else.