• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe P : Today could be Darnolds last as QB1

Zod

On 6/20/2022 at 6:45 PM, AceBoogie said:

I’ll say it. This team won’t make the playoffs for the next decade. 

If the offensive line is better and we can figure out a rotation where McCaffrey can go a full year the Panthers will make the playoffs this year, book it. I don't know that we will beat the Bucs or Rams but almost everyone else is fair game. I could see 9-8 or 10-7, maybe better.

Sam can be the man. He's never been protected. He reminds me of Alex Smith. How many years did he play for a terrible organization with terrible coaching and terrible line play before they finally figured it out? They rode it out with Smith because they knew, despite their losing, that he wasn't the problem. And guess what, it turns out that they were right. 

So let's have a little understanding of the nuance here: Darnold is not the issue here nor was he in New York.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Sam can be the man. He's never been protected. He reminds me of Alex Smith. How many years did he play for a terrible organization with terrible coaching and terrible line play before they finally figured it out? They rode it out with Smith because they knew, despite their losing, that he wasn't the problem. And guess what, it turns out that they were right. 

So let's have a little understanding of the nuance here: Darnold is not the issue here nor was he in New York.

No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

59 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

There's always a chance right???

Look how long it took Warner and Jake to blossom.......

Plus we have Golden Corral in case of emergency. 

They just needed an opportunity to show they can play. Sam has had plenty of those…

7 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

If the offensive line is better and we can figure out a rotation where McCaffrey can go a full year the Panthers will make the playoffs this year, book it. I don't know that we will beat the Bucs or Rams but almost everyone else is fair game. I could see 9-8 or 10-7, maybe better.

CMC literally had a record breaking year a couple of seasons ago and we won 5 games.  Running backs do not matter a bit in todays modern NFL.

8 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Cope to the max. This is unnecessary.

Not Funny Reaction GIF

Edited by frankw