• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christensen

CRA

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean he must of had one of the most impressive weeks of all time . Because Rhule did everything to not play the kid last season.   Or maybe he is about to do the same to Icky. 

I'm hoping he is just trying to not name starters to keep everyone playing as competitive as possible.  Icky should be out LT.

• Beer 1

Rhule is a football idiot and has proved that as fact over and over. He played Erving and fugging Daley at LT instead of this kid and none of them looked good but one might have a future. Now that a real LT is on the team he will do the same BS again because, say it with me, he is an idiot. 

Rhule should have gone into sales, if he can fleece Tepper for $62 million with a $6 million buyout then just imagine what he could do in corporate America. Change it from millions to billions. It is literally his only positive quality and it is killing this team lol. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, musicman said:

Rhule admitted late last year he could have handled Christensen at LT better. We have 2 really good LT's with the double potential of having 2 great ones. Give him a break and let's look towards this year with optimism. 

No, they haven't earned it. I could sit here and really lay into you and that is just mean and over the top for a poster that has been sincere even if I don't agree with you often. I think you actually believe that and that is yours to carry. I don't agree with any of that and the film and history don't lie. 

It was time for change and Tepper kept Rhule, the disrespect for the staff shouldn't boil over personally, you are not a 'I am a victim fan' poster, but it will not go away. BC looked like we would be lucky for him to hit quality backup level last year. He was old, weak and not at all impressive but his competition was even less impressive. Ickey looks like a nasty rookie strong in the run and weak in the pass. Rhule is just making the same mistake again if he goes this rout and he should 100% be called on it. 

I'd much prefer Icky at LT from the start but as long as the best 5 o-linemen are playing (and presumably Icky at LG in that scenario), I can live with that.  Personally I think it's weird and counterproductive to dwell on last year rather than being excited by Christensen being called "one of the best players on the team" when he has largely been an afterthought this offseason, but to each their own I suppose.

• Pie 1

Why am I not surprised by this. I get gamesmanship and all but Rhule is an odd duck.  I just do not get playing a rookie out of position from the start.  One would think you would want to get them ready to go at their natural position before seeing what else they can do, but not here.  I guess they value universal ( fits everywhere but not good at any) oline players more than one being great at one spot and so so at others.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

Maybe someone could spray for lice in here. What an amazing thing to hear we may possibly have the bonus of a surprise lineman. What a fuging amazing thing. Our 3rd rd lineman might just be making major leaps in year 2. That our head coach is willing to be open to being wrong in his condemnation of Brady as an RG. Or if it’s complete fabrication, Ickey receives the benefit of additional motivation. Either way, what can the man do for you people besides die? Jesus Christ. The sun came up today. It’s gonna be alright. This place is thoroughly infested. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1