• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh wow, Kenny Atkinson refuses the hornets head coaching job

philit99

D'Antoni, Mark Jackson, or Snyder, and I'm more excited than I ever was for this clown.  D'Antoni was my favorite from the beginning, but I would love Jackson or Snyder as well.  I'm guessing Jackson isn't an option though bc we never interviewed him in the first place.  Might be an MJ thing.😂

Never trusted him to begin with, because although he overachiever witht he pre-KD/Kyrie Nets, he flaked out on them too.  People now play revisionist history and say he left because they essentially forced him out, but I remember the initial word was that he just resigned on his own, and it was pretty much out of nowhere, just like this was.  Oh well, hope he enjoys being a end-of-bench cuck for the rest of his coaching career.

It's certainly embarrassing and leaves a bit of a stench on the org, and makes zero sense why you would accept in the first place, but like I said, he had an established history of being a flake, which is why I was lukewarm on him in the first place.  We're better off for it...  hire one of the guys I listed, and we're projecting a lot higher than we ever would have with this clown.

• Beer 2