• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh wow, Kenny Atkinson refuses the hornets head coaching job

philit99

34 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Atkinson’s heart wasn’t in it from the start, whatever, I didn’t want him anyway and I’m personally glad that he isn’t going to be our head coach. However, that fact that he was able to deceive our higher ups when it should have been obvious that his heart wasn’t truly in it is concerning. It leads credence to the belief that our front office has no idea how to hire a competent head coach.

Certainly reasonable to feel this way given the track record of the franchise but they aren't going to do an hours long interrogation to assess his level of loyalty either. It's pretty clear the guy blindsided everyone and it says more about him than anyone else. He did us a favor he just went about it like a coward.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Certainly reasonable to feel this way given the track record of the franchise but they aren't going to do an hours long interrogation to assess his level of loyalty either. It's pretty clear the guy blindsided everyone and it says more about him than anyone else. He did us a favor he just went about it like a coward.

I just feel like if you go through an extensive interview process where you are speaking with guys multiple times, theoretically, you should be able to tell who is fully invested… unless of course Atkinson is just purely deceitful.

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...