• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheena Quick on Baker Mayfield to Panthers trade

TheSpecialJuan

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Unless the word is win more games this year or else. Three straight years of 5 or less win seasons for a coach who hasn’t had any success in the NFL should get him fired. If Corral flashes I could see them wanting to get an offensive coach to fully develop him. The Chargers fired their coach after Herbert showed potential and the Browns did the same with Jackson/Kitchen and Baker. 

I'm just worried we'll promote McAdoo and repeat the Kitchens, Dirk Koetter mistakes where you promote the OC to HC so you're young QB can work with someone they are familiar with.

5 hours ago, trueblade said:

I'm just worried we'll promote McAdoo and repeat the Kitchens, Dirk Koetter mistakes where you promote the OC to HC so you're young QB can work with someone they are familiar with.

If we promote him mid season there is still a good chance we bring in an outside HC the following year. The Raiders intermediate HC got them in the playoffs and was still replaced this past year.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Verge said:

One would think.

I would imagine the excuses are going to start to get pretty old after three straight losing seasons.

Tepper might be dumb but I don't think he is dumb enough to accept that.

If a rookie QB is starting in year three and struggling for you, my question is probably gonna be, "Well why didn't we do this in year one if you needed more time to develop a rookie?"

Plus, if Tepper can't read the tea leaves as elite QB after elite QB chooses not to come here......I really don't know what to say.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Plus, if Tepper can't read the tea leaves as elite QB after elite QB chooses not to come here......I really don't know what to say.

Sadly, the Panthers are quickly becoming both the armpit and the a--crack of the nfl. You know the monikers once reserved for Oakland and Cleveland.

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Aintmsbhavn2da said:

Sadly, the Panthers are quickly becoming both the armpit and the a--crack of the nfl. You know the monikers once reserved for Oakland and Cleveland.

You wouldn't know it while visiting the huddle and seeing posters complaining about negativity. You'd think we were the class of the NFC and we should all just be thankful we get to watch the magic at work.

What A Treat GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I stopped trusting her when she used a supposed “big breaking news” to get people to watch her terrible podcast. I’ll never get that time back. 

I have a podcast? Woah, I had no idea. 

• Pie 4