• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How prepared are you for another hilariously miserable season?

My expectations are relatively low, and as I realize that anything can happen, I'm mentally prepared for another wreck of a season. That being said, I'm guardedly optimistic that we can be better than last season.

• Beer 2

40 minutes ago, top dawg said:

My expectations are relatively low, and as I realize that anything can happen, I'm mentally prepared for another wreck of a season. That being said, I'm guardedly optimistic that we can be better than last season.

Pretty much where I'm at.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

• Beer 2

My expectation is that we win around 6 games. We're a bad QB team, but we'll beat some other bad QB teams because we've been drafting high for some time now. We'll run into to teams that have less talent and are rebuilding. That being said, I fully expect an awful season. Unless Sam has somehow learned how to play QB we're toast.

• Beer 1

I think we will be very much improved.  A much better OL will help the offense and the defense is really talented.  QB is the million dollar question obviously 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, hepcat said:

To me, unless Matt Corral surprises everyone and turns out to be a viable starting QB, the offense is going no where.

If he does show out and the offense clicks are you going to cancel your "Sunday plans" and come running back? 🧐

If it nets us a top 5 or even a top 3 pick that would be so worth it

Stroud

Anderson 

Young

All three are top one overall pick type players (Anderson might be a generational prospect) and two of them are QBs

• Beer 1