• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

just the ones afraid to lose their licenses. no need to engage with linville, he is far too smart plus he thinks I'm a right winger 🤣🤣🤣

Says the guy who thinks he's smarter than the overwhelming vast majority of doctors and scientist who specialize in this very subject. 😂

44 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

There’s no evidence that any of these are connected like some people are making them out to be. Haskins was drunk and got ran over, Payne was shot, Barber had apparently been dealing with a lot of poo over the last few years (possibly/probably due to head trauma), Swanigan had a lot of demons and had probably gained 150 lbs since leaving the NBA. With Ferguson we will wait and see I guess. All tragedies but the conspiracy theorists are circling like usual.

I wasn’t meaning to bring them out of the woodwork, it’s all varying reasons. Just a lot of kids from purely a numbers perspective. It’s just sad for all cases and unfortunate it seems to be more these days for whatever the cause. If anything, it more just broadly stresses the need for us all to look out for each other and just not ourselves. Feel like selflessness and empathy need to hit the forefront these days. Less toxicity and more support for our health and well being.

RIP to the kid.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Says the guy who thinks he's smarter than the overwhelming vast majority of doctors and scientist who specialize in this very subject. 😂

Lol. Paychecks and pensions matter, or else! You're ignoring the doctors and scientists in opposition of which there are many.

I've read a study published in 2019 that said the tech wasn't ready yet, although ambitious, needed time. Science stuff.

See, that info wasn't from Faux News or msdnc.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Lol. Paychecks and pensions matter, or else! You're ignoring the doctors and scientists in opposition of which there are many.

I've read a study published in 2019 that said the tech wasn't ready yet, although ambitious, needed time. Science stuff.

See, that info wasn't from Faux News or msdnc.

No, I'm not. I'm acknowledging that they're definitely a very small minority.

Let's see the study. Let's also point out that you're ignoring the fact these vaccines didn't launch in 2019. Not ready in 2019 (possibly 2018 depending on lag time of the study being published) doesn't necessarily mean not ready in December of 2020 when the first COVID vaccine was approved after a massive yearlong global effort.