• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, davos said:

Gen X and Millenials are the first generations to be raised primarily off of processed food w/additives in world history.  Most people think that was a post-war 40s/50s thing but processed foods and additives for hygiene and cleaning products only really started to take over in the 70s. There was a really great deep dive into this on Spilled Milk some weeks back.

There’s a lot of things that we may find out weren’t so good for us to be stuffing into our bodies. I think a clear indicator is how colon cancer is up so dramatically in both sexes for people under 35 in such a big way. Being a survivor myself, I find it to be a major issue.

This is off topic but yep, it’s a concern. Problem also being the worst stuff is the most accessible and inexpensive. 

Again off topic but it’s interesting. RIP to these young folks

I cleaned up my diet a couple of years ago going ketovore and organic. On the occasions I do eat processed food, I get sick fairly quickly. It's amazing how that stuff tastes so bad now, like chewing on plastic. 

• Pie 3

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

hmm i wonder why theres a new term being used for the sudden increase in youth adults deaths...hmmmmmmm

Another- Life Insurance Payouts Jumped 163% During First Year Of Vaccine Rollout. Record numbers for those healthly and under 50.....

much like all the pilots and soccer players dying, just ironic

Please get your boosters!!

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Let's wait and see if Siragusa's passing draws the same number of Xanax, fentanyl, mental health or other theories as Jaylon Ferguson.

Yeah, a 55 year old morbidly obese man is exactly the same as a 26 year old in his prime professional athlete. 

C'mon man. You are REACHING.

16 minutes ago, Basbear said:

hmm i wonder why theres a new term being used for the sudden increase in youth adults deaths...hmmmmmmm

Another- Life Insurance Payouts Jumped 163% During First Year Of Vaccine Rollout. Record numbers for those healthly and under 50.....

Hmmm... what else could've been happening there? Might it have had something to do with why those vaccines were developed in the first place?

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hmmm... what else could've been happening there? Might it have had something to do with why those vaccines were developed in the first place?

You mean the entire world being exposed to a new virus creating a pandemic in which we still don't know the full long term affects of contracting could have led to an increase in deaths???  Or the forced isolation, loss of income/jobs increased depression leading to drug issue and other life threating mental disorders? 

No is HAS to be this FDA approved, studied and researched by some of the world's top scientists/health professionals vaccine. 

This thread is a damn disgrace and needs to be tinderboxed with a new subject.  Let's not insult this man's name with this garbage under a thread about his death.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

36 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yup, if we're randomly throwing blame it  couldn't be from the tens and tens of millions of infections of a novel disease that no one has any idea about the long-term effects of, no sir. Gotta be the vaccine that is quickly processed and out of the system.

Lolz.

51 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I cleaned up my diet a couple of years ago going ketovore and organic. On the occasions I do eat processed food, I get sick fairly quickly. It's amazing how that stuff tastes so bad now, like chewing on plastic. 

Good for you man. I’m trying to change certain things of my life around and diet is one of them. It’s been tough!

35 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You mean the entire world being exposed to a new virus creating a pandemic in which we still don't know the full long term affects of contracting could have led to an increase in deaths???  Or the forced isolation, loss of income/jobs increased depression leading to drug issue and other life threating mental disorders? 

No is HAS to be this FDA approved, studied and researched by some of the world's top scientists/health professionals vaccine. 

This thread is a damn disgrace and needs to be tinderboxed with a new subject.  Let's not insult this man's name with this garbage under a thread about his death.  

29 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Yup, if we're randomly throwing blame it  couldn't be from the tens and tens of millions of infections of a novel disease that no one has any idea about the long-term effects of, no sir. Gotta be the vaccine that is quickly processed and out of the system.

Lolz.

it is a total mystery. Young adults have always died since time started......just the rate has changed the the recent years. Plus i didnt even say the vaccine did it either, very odd tho.... 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1