• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

#1 cause of death in US.  It’s a serious pandemic. 

No doubt. I’m curious why dealers cutting their coke with this stuff now. I know why dealers step on sh-t, I get the logic behind it I just don’t understand why they picked something so deadly cut it with. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

No doubt. I’m curious why dealers cutting their coke with this stuff now. I know why dealers step on sh-t, I get the logic behind it I just don’t understand why they picked something so deadly cut it with. 

They cut it with Fenty because there is so much fentanyl around, it is really cheap, the user will generally enjoy the high much more, fentanyl is super addictive, gets the customers to come back and back and back. Of course, if it doesn't kill them.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Boundary Guru said:

They cut it with Fenty because there is so much fentanyl around, it is really cheap, the user will generally enjoy the high much more, fentanyl is super addictive, gets the customers to come back and back and back. Of course, if it doesn't kill them.

In Hickory 4 people died this week from smoking weed laced with fentanyl.  Not sure how that happened.

Edited by Ja Rhule

That poo is in everything now. It makes the meth, crack and heroin epidemics look manageable. I have no idea why a dealer would cut so many things with it but it looks like people are dropping dead from mundane prescription drugs that are knockoffs that look legit. Killing off your customers that quickly seems like a bad business model yet it is happening everywhere. It's insane even by black-market standards. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

From what I read it was cocaine and Fentanyl.   

Our country is getting flooded with this stuff. If you're doing anything that's not over the counter or prescription you are asking for trouble.

There's a lot of fake pharmaceuticals out there too. Don't buy those things off the street.

It very well may not have played a role in this case but pain killer addiction is low key a serious issue in football. Football is hell on the body and a lot of these guys end up with problems trying to play through the pain. Brett Favre was probably the most high profile case.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

52 minutes ago, Boundary Guru said:

Yep all reasonable reasons why they would it. Makes sense. Fentanyl is bad news.