• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I'm not bragging about anything I'm saying these are some of the reasons people still indulge in it from time to time. It's a social, party drug. 

Most people don’t want to be “social” with snowblowers. U do u tho 

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, that's what people like Alex Jones say when they're slinging mud at the wall like a meth fueled chimp. The vast majority of conspiracy theories are complete BS but inevitably a small percentage will end up being at least partially true. The problem with conspiracy brain is latching onto all of them and then spiking the football when the blind squirrel finds a nut. It's be like bragging about going 1 for 20 from the free throw line. Yeah, you made a free throw but my god you shot 5%. 😂

5%. Lol.  

30 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you think more than 5% of conspiracy theories prove true then you definitely have conspiracy brain. 5% is likely very generous.

In their inaugural season as the Cleveland Guardians they win their 40th game of the season on 7/3 ..everything in professional sports is completely scripted by the numbers and this proves that. Linville read this real good, scumbag. If the numbers stuff was so nonsensical you would leave it up for people to laugh at but because you know it is true you cannot have these secrets on here for people to see.indians.thumb.jpg.3a507a53111daf7ec451a0ba644ec2cc.jpgguardians.jpg.f7dfbe8b8802c14e78e119f290d645d8.jpg

• The D 1

29 minutes ago, CLEGuardians said:

In their inaugural season as the Cleveland Guardians they win their 40th game of the season on 7/3 ..everything in professional sports is completely scripted by the numbers and this proves that. Linville read this real good, scumbag. If the numbers stuff was so nonsensical you would leave it up for people to laugh at but because you know it is true you cannot have these secrets on here for people to see.indians.thumb.jpg.3a507a53111daf7ec451a0ba644ec2cc.jpgguardians.jpg.f7dfbe8b8802c14e78e119f290d645d8.jpg

How many times have you been banned at this point? 😂

14 hours ago, 4Corners said:

One of the strangest threads we have had on here in a while. Peak off-season. If any of y’all on here are still doing cocaine you need to seek help. I can assure you it’s not worth it. 

Yeah, but chicks flock to it.

15 hours ago, CLEGuardians said:

Stop It No More GIF by Major League Soccer

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

15 hours ago, 4Corners said:

One of the strangest threads we have had on here in a while. Peak off-season. If any of y’all on here are still doing cocaine you need to seek help. I can assure you it’s not worth it. 

I never touch the stuff...but this thread is makin me reconsider.

17 hours ago, CLEGuardians said:

cool.thumb.jpg.56d4339fce96e1ba3c506ef53ae88c98.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1