Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Roger Goodell tells members of Congress he has no "authority" to remove Daniel Snyder as owner of Commanders


Recommended Posts

Well it stands with the old saying about grass and being greener right. Pick back through old posts and articles and so many went nuts against Jerry with super excitement over a new owner and another untested college coach.

should just put it allllll on display now.🤣

 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wondered when the "suspend Whip-It-Out indefinitely" narrative would crank up...

...heard a talking head on ESPN radio put it forward today...

...suggested an indefinite suspension with the option to petition for reinstatement at some point in the future was the proper course of action.

Will be interesting to see if said narrative gathers any steam... 🤟

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Wondered when the "suspend Whip-It-Out indefinitely" narrative would crank up...

...heard a talking head on ESPN radio put it forward today...

...suggested an indefinite suspension with the option to petition for reinstatement at some point in the future was the proper course of action.

Will be interesting to see if said narrative gathers any steam... 🤟

he is a sexual predator and indefinite suspension is the right call!

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Goodell can't remove Snyder unless 2/3rds of the owners agree to it. He also is likely limited on how long a suspension he can meet out. Like Tose and Richardson the commissioner can request they sell or relinquish control to avoid a nasty and public investigation but Goddell works for the owners and can't just do as he pleases.  Richardson wasn't forced to sell. He chose to sell versus having a huge public investigation and have his reputation totally ruined.

  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Goodell can't remove Snyder unless 2/3rds of the owners agree to it. He also is likely limited on how long a suspension he can meet out.

Goodell was actually quite supportive of Snyder in front of Congress last week. The time & money wasting grifters kept saying “we are going to hold him accountable”…

…to which Goodell replied “he already has been held accountable” 🤘.

The entire hearing can be observed here if so desired:  

 

If you have 5 minutes for a great laugh go to the 1:28:00 mark and listen to The Gentleman from Texas ( Fallon) and Goodell’s responses…truly hilarious 🤣😂😭.

 

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Richardson wasn't forced to sell. He chose to sell versus having a huge public investigation and have his reputation totally ruined.

Exactly 👊.

Amazing how a 💯 false (and self-serving for the woe is me crowd) narrative has grown up around this issue 🤦‍♂️.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Goodell was actually quite supportive of Snyder in front of Congress last week. The time & money wasting grifters kept saying “we are going to hold him accountable”…

…to which Goodell replied “he already has been held accountable” 🤘.

The entire hearing can be observed here if so desired:  

 

If you have 5 minutes for a great laugh go to the 1:28:00 mark and listen to The Gentleman from Texas ( Fallon) and Goodell’s responses…truly hilarious 🤣😂😭.

 

Exactly 👊.

Amazing how a 💯 false (and self-serving for the woe is me crowd) narrative has grown up around this issue 🤦‍♂️.

because rich people in power are good and innocent and incapable of doing wrong, right? otherwise they wouldn't be rich and in power. am i saying it right? 

wait...almost forgot the 👊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Goodell was actually quite supportive of Snyder in front of Congress last week. The time & money wasting grifters kept saying “we are going to hold him accountable”…

…to which Goodell replied “he already has been held accountable” 🤘.

The entire hearing can be observed here if so desired:  

 

If you have 5 minutes for a great laugh go to the 1:28:00 mark and listen to The Gentleman from Texas ( Fallon) and Goodell’s responses…truly hilarious 🤣😂😭.

Goodell works for the owners so he can be fired if he pisses too many owners off. It also takes 3/4 of the owners to remove an owner. I bet Goddell knows  it won't get that many votes. Guys like Kraft won't be voting him out after what he did.  And he was removed from day to day operations and fined 10,000,000.

Edited by panthers55
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Goodell works for the owners so he can be fired if he pisses too many owners off. It also takes 3/4 of the owners to remove an owner. I bet Goddell knows  it won't get that many votes. Guys like Kraft won't be voting him out after what he did.

Yep Goodell is the lightning Rod to catch all the heat and is rewarded handsomely for it. He is a stooge and a puppet but gets a ton of money to be the leagues piñata 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A heapin' helpin' of new Tepper related news which could be construed as "negative" broke today...

...I'm surprised 🤔 The Let's Pile on Tepper Gang hasn't started 2 or 3 new threads and started into the finger pointing 🫵 and character assassination 👊🤦‍♂️🤣...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

A heapin' helpin' of new Tepper related news which could be construed as "negative" broke today...

...I'm surprised 🤔 The Let's Pile on Tepper Gang hasn't started 2 or 3 new threads and started into the finger pointing 🫵 and character assassination 👊🤦‍♂️🤣...

You need to speak to a therapist 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...