• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yetur Gross-Matos is "ready to make the jump" 

18 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

The way this team has played since 2015 has me wanting to make the jump off the Bank of America building.

I’d take our 11-5 season from 2017 in a heartbeat right now 

• Pie 3

20 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Are we sure he wasn't just singing the old Kris Kross song?

This will date me but I remember being a young kid when that one dropped and it was a bad ass song. I remember when they sold cassette singles in music stores that were in malls and I'm pretty sure I bought the cassette single with a few bucks allowance I had saved up a couple weeks after my grandma took me to the mall. What a sincerely great childhood. The 90's were so damn cool. Hell I remember the late 80's as well vaguely and they were a few awesome years also. 

kris kross party hard GIF

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

24 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

SQUIRREL!!!  Focus on the topic, people.

Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy both stepped it up during year 3. 

They stepped it up? How high?

REAL high, cause I'm just so fly. A young lovable huggable type of guy. And everything is to the back with a little slack, cause inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

On 6/23/2022 at 6:14 PM, Carolina Panthers said:

rssImage-c6283fe3450ae51964c43f90f5a22dca.jpeg

The third-year defensive end wants to build on last year, and toward a bigger role on defense.

View the full article on Panthers.com

Gross-Matos can be a difference maker for our defense.  DE is one of the more difficult positions to transition from college to Pros and most start to show promise in year 3.   I am hoping this is the case.  I think the Panthers believe 2022 is his time because we really didn't address this position this off-season. 

• Pie 1