• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yetur Gross-Matos is "ready to make the jump" 

11 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

They stepped it up? How high?

REAL high, cause I'm just so fly. A young lovable huggable type of guy. And everything is to the back with a little slack, cause inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack.

Ha Ha.  Just how short was your bus?😉

33 minutes ago, Varking said:

I have hope he can have a jump. If he doesn't then he's going to be done in the NFL quick. 

I don't know if I would say that. He's a decent rotational guy at the moment. He can stay in the league for a long time being that.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't know if I would say that. He's a decent rotational guy at the moment. He can stay in the league for a long time being that.

I just haven't felt like I have seen it enough from him. I haven't looked at the stats but I often feel when he has been in that side of the line can be targeted and abused. 

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

I just haven't felt like I have seen it enough from him. I haven't looked at the stats but I often feel when he has been in that side of the line can be targeted and abused. 

He's typically pretty good in run support. He definitely doesn't get targeted like Burns does. 

But he doesn't generate a ton of pass rush pressure. 

• Pie 1

He had some significant struggles his rookie season to the point of where even his get off was slow. As this past season wore on, Yetur was one of the guys obviously still hustling and making plays. I'm excited to see if this is the year he takes his place as an NFL starter, especially if he retains the motor that he's shown.

1 hour ago, Icege said:

He had some significant struggles his rookie season to the point of where even his get off was slow. As this past season wore on, Yetur was one of the guys obviously still hustling and making plays. I'm excited to see if this is the year he takes his place as an NFL starter, especially if he retains the motor that he's shown.

I do suspect he has a definitive ceiling as a player. I am not sure I foresee him developing an advanced array of pass rushing moves. 

But, honestly, if he is an above average starter or a solid depth guy that isn't a terrible thing. I would say with the 38th overall pick it would be at worst a mild disappointment. 

We will see in the next couple of years what happens.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:23 AM, YourLastThought said:

This will date me but I remember being a young kid when that one dropped and it was a bad ass song. I remember when they sold cassette singles in music stores that were in malls and I'm pretty sure I bought the cassette single with a few bucks allowance I had saved up a couple weeks after my grandma took me to the mall. What a sincerely great childhood. The 90's were so damn cool. Hell I remember the late 80's as well vaguely and they were a few awesome years also. 

kris kross party hard GIF

If you thought the 90s and late 80s were cool you would have loved the 60s and 70s where much of the greatest music was made. 

• Beer 1