• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 NBA Draft thread

Captain Morgan

Just now, NavyVet said:

Mark Williams is a good pick. Duren is raw and the youngest player in the draft. How much realistically do ya'll think he would have contributed next year??..We already have that player on the roster by the name of Kai Jones. Mark Williams will come in and play at least 20 minutes a game.  

Williams is an ole school center without a shot.  Will pull for him but he won’t play here for 3 years with our coaches 

Just now, Shocker said:

Williams is an ole school center without a shot.  Will pull for him but he won’t play here for 3 years with our coaches 

Might not even play at all might get traded to LA for Westbrook who will play 2 v 5 with Melo against the other teams 

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Might not even play at all might get traded to LA for Westbrook who will play 2 v 5 with Melo against the other teams 

LOL…Westbrook would be completely welcome for me.  Go get him.   Lets at least watch a hall of famer do his thing while we lose

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, frankw said:

If what's been reported so far is all we got out of this I'm on record now. Fug Mitch.

Imagine being desperate to hire a head coach and deciding this trade was a good idea. They probably just turned off any decent available candidate. At least keep both picks on your roster til you hire a guy and get through Summer League, then make a trade

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

We traded him to NY, right?  Then NY sent him to Detroit along w Kemba?

I'm honestly going out on a wing here.. more like a prayer but there was a report earlier that Detroit was interested in Hayward.. maybe Kup is trying to work a 3 team trade and working some sort of GM sorcery here.. if that's the case I'm all I. With mark

1 minute ago, NavyVet said:

Have you guys actually seen Duren play??...He is the same rim running/lob threat that Mark Williams is. Duren is more athletic overall but from what I've seen of Duren he doesn't have much of an offensive game. 

Both are bigs that really offer no floor spacing.. in pick amd roll situations Duren was miles ahead of Williams athletically.. the edge Williams has is post moves due to physicality but neither are even average shooters and that's where my issue lies.