• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point will the fans stop showing up…

This may be one of the dumbest draft day trades I have ever seen any sports franchise do. That is saying something. The 13th pick for a mid 20s pick in 2025. You had a chance to draft two really promising players and said, nah man. Lamelo is gone in a few years. No wonder Kenny said no to this poverty franchise.

• Beer 1

It was a bad trade as far as compensation goes. The Hornets took it on the chin there. That said, they got the guy they wanted and still have a guy very similar to the one that was traded in Kai Jones. Things will be alright depending on whoever is named HC. If they're leaning Clifford again, I would much rather see the Hornets promote one of the current assistants to HC.

10 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

it was the Nuggets first round pick next year not the bucks and from what ive seen its unprotected. 

That pick will most likely be at the very bottom of the first round.  Kup said they didn’t want to make 2 picks which is completely ridiculous.  The only way this ends up making any sense is if Duren bombs.   If he turns into a solid player this is the stupidest trade I can remember.  It makes no sense regardless to be honest

Edited by Shocker

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

That pick will most likely be at the very bottom of the first round.  Kup said they didn’t want to make 2 picks which is completely ridiculous.  The only way this ends up making any sense is if Duren bombs.   If he turns into a solid player this is the stupidest trade I can remember.  It makes no sense regardless to be honest

Even if Duren bombs there were other players we passed up on too. The NBA gave us a lottery pick and we just proceeded to be clowns with it. I used to be mad about us never getting higher picks but when we do poo like this we don't even deserve it. Mitch looks like a clown for the trade and subsequent reasoning plain and simple.

• Pie 2