• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield now leaning toward Seattle?

Mr. Scot

If your choices are here or Seattle that's an easy choice. Yeah, Seattle is going through a rough patch but they do have a coach who has proven he can win and win big in the NFL. I have no idea how I'd sell anyone on coming to Carolina right now outside of simply paying them significantly more than anyone else is willing. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

20 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

Worst case scenario we saved money to pay other guys - we saved picks by not wasting them on QB's in trade or the draft - and we have a high pick in the 2023 draft with a shot at a true, young, Franchise QB.  

No reason to stress - keep building - keep pounding!

This should have been the plan 2-3 seasons ago.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Colin Cowherd has lost his mind. Sure, we've got the easier division and expectations couldn't be lower, but better coach? better owner? That's a hard sell for me.

shock jock sports talk.  

I'd give the Seahawks HC, Owner

Caroliana division

Expectations are a push

24 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

They have a super bowl winning coach, we have a guy with a never ending case of the meat sweats. 

Carroll has worn out his welcome in Seattle and a number of people I talked to in Seattle when I went last fall were hoping he retried at the end of the season…Wilson leaving probably increased that sentiment.

18 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Carroll has worn out his welcome in Seattle and a number of people I talked to in Seattle when I went last fall were hoping he retried at the end of the season…Wilson leaving probably increased that sentiment.

Wilson was a douche who wants 50m per season that he is not worth. He was begging for his OC to be fired behind closed doors but acting like they were best friends in public.

I think Seattle made the right call by unloading him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Totally convinced these new "reports" are total manipulations by Browns camp, official and unofficial.

The desperation level is growing.

The only market for Mayfield is the same as it has been all off-season.  After he is released teams may come sniffing.  If a team really wanted him a deal would have been done months ago.

#letgobrownies

#callingyourbluff

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1