• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield now leaning toward Seattle?

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

Totally convinced these new "reports" are total manipulations by Browns camp, official and unofficial.

The desperation level is growing.

The only market for Mayfield is the same as it has been all off-season.  After he is released teams may come sniffing.  If a team really wanted him a deal would have been done months ago.

#letgobrownies

#callingyourbluff

What are the local experts saying their inside Panthers sources are telling them?

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What are the local experts saying their inside Panthers sources are telling them?

They heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that read Marykay Cabot say....

FWIW, I totally buy that some in the panthers camp want Mayfield.  I am sure they are the ones dropping nuggets.  Just too bad for Mayfield and the brownstains that those campers clearly don't have the pull that the "lets roll with what we got" decision-makers got.

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

They heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that read Marykay Cabot say....

FWIW, I totally buy that some in the panthers camp want Mayfield.  I am sure they are the ones dropping nuggets.  Just too bad for Mayfield and the brownstains that those campers clearly don't have the pull that the "lets roll with what we got" decision-makers got.

🙌💥👊😂

21 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

My first thought was this is a smoke screen for Carolina to take the 50-50 split on Baker's contract. 

I just recently saw where Seattle was content with their QB room. 

Did see an interesting theory that after OTAs that Seattle saw Geno and Lock were “not it” so they are looking to add but I’m of the opinion that’s not really true because the mandatory OTA stuff really doesn’t show squat because its glorified walk thrus. 

Matt Rhule and company need to surgically implant some real balls and start Matt Corral day 1. They had sugar balls when they went out and got the worst QB in the NFL in Sam Darnold. So that's only way Rhule can get out of this s h i t  storm that he created. If he can't just resign, and go back to mid-level college football. I'm sick of this s h i t  as a fan of the Carolina Panthers.

• Pie 1