• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield now leaning toward Seattle?

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, trueblade said:

Colin Cowherd has lost his mind. Sure, we've got the easier division and expectations couldn't be lower, but better coach? better owner? That's a hard sell for me.

Does Seattle even really have an owner right now? I thought they were in transition. Of course having no owner is better than what we have. Head coach though lol.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Does Seattle even really have an owner right now? I thought they were in transition. Of course having no owner is better than what we have. Head coach though lol.

Everyone is planning on Seahawks being a bottom 3-5 team without Wilson. That's kinda more of a gamble in a way for Mayfield. Lower expectations here, in Seattle he'll constantly be compared to Russ. Both teams are a downgrade from the Browns roster of the last 2 years and might as well roll with what they have instead of toss away $19M to knock themselves back 1 or 2 draft spots

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I think we should offer a fifth round pick...

To Seattle if they trade for Mayfield.  It would be worth it to end this chatter and perhaps to save us from ourselves.

I think Cleveland should give us a 5th rounder for taking that contract and a messy situation off their hands.

• Beer 1