• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield now leaning toward Seattle?

Mr. Scot

I wish the Seattle thing was real thing and would happen. I am exhausted of all of Baker and we don't even have him on the roster at this time. It's like his sad and overplayed commercials last year. Just go away already. 

Cleveland Browns Football GIF by Progressive

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I wish the Seattle thing was real thing and would happen. I am exhausted of all of Baker and we don't even have him on the roster at this time. It's like his sad and overplayed commercials last year. Just go away already. 

Cleveland Browns Football GIF by Progressive

If it was then I think it would've already happened. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a ploy by the Browns to try to get us to blink. That would be a very Browns thing to do. You want to throw up a false rumor smokescreen and you pick the team that the GM of the team you're trying to bluff just came from recently where he undoubtedly still has close contacts and can likely pretty easily find out if it's pure BS. 😂

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it was then I think it would've already happened. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a ploy by the Browns to try to get us to blink. That would be a very Browns thing to do. You want to throw up a false rumor smokescreen and you pick the team that the GM of the team you're trying to bluff just came from recently where he undoubtedly still has close contacts and can likely pretty easily find out if it's pure BS. 😂

Yeah it's too good to be true. At this point it has smoke screen written all over it. It just won't go away. After Sam I really do get the sad attempts to build up this up to get us to bite. The Jets played us and this crew completely allowed it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Big Willy said:

That seemingly every member of the media is acting as if Jimmy "Bitch" Garoppolo or Baker Mayfield are more likely candidates to be our inevitable veteran QB addition than Cam is truly baffling

Those who want to start Corral can forget it - not happening. It won't be Darnold either.

You're down to Baker, Jimmy or Cam and as a fan of football - out of those three options, if you don't think Cam is the best - you're crazy and your hate for Cam is blinding

Before the high IQ's start telling me it's over bro Cam can't pass anymore - one question - why not see Cam with a great line, great weapons for the first time in his 12 year career?

I love Cam and he's unarguably one of the greatest Panthers ever but the chances of him leading a season are pretty slim.

1 hour ago, Malt Liquor said:

It doesn't matter if it's Baker, Jimmy, or Cam. Eventually Matt Corral will be the Panthers franchise quarterback.

hope so

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Big Willy said:

That seemingly every member of the media is acting as if Jimmy "Bitch" Garoppolo or Baker Mayfield are more likely candidates to be our inevitable veteran QB addition than Cam is truly baffling

Those who want to start Corral can forget it - not happening. It won't be Darnold either.

You're down to Baker, Jimmy or Cam and as a fan of football - out of those three options, if you don't think Cam is the best - you're crazy and your hate for Cam is blinding

Before the high IQ's start telling me it's over bro Cam can't pass anymore - one question - why not see Cam with a great line, great weapons for the first time in his 12 year career?

the marshall mathers lp stan GIF by Eminem

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Seems it leaked Seattle is pulling the trigger. Time to admit we are tanking. Again.

I sure hope they are pulling the trigger. Im tired of hearing about Baker. Hopefully somebody pulls the trigger and grabs Jimmy G out away from us as well. We need to just roll with what we have and see how it goes.

• Pie 2