• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training camp starts July 26th

GRWatcher

I will begin reading the stories each day as usual to see what's happening. My mist exciting thing with training camp each year is to see if we find some diamond in the rough rookie like a Ton Brady or a Terrel Davis was found. Heck, for that matter our own Steve Smith was a diamond in the rough that nobody expected to be hall of fame worthy and such a dominant beast of a player. I remember thinking he would be a good kick returner/punt returners after watching him. I would have n we thought he would turn out to be such an aggressive raging beast out on the field as a WR. I absolutely love long shots and diamonds in the rough. It would be so amazing to find one this year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, exactlyzack said:

Last year it was on the 5th or 6th of August I believe as I got married on July 31st and we went to the fanfest on the back end of that week.

I'm either late on the congrats or early on the happy anniversary but either way congratulations on the marriage and happy anniversary on July 31st because I know I won't remember the date then.

• Beer 2

18 hours ago, trueblade said:

I was thinking about going up to see camp this year. I wonder when the full schedule of days and times will be out?

I used to go to TC when they ran 2-a-days. That was a ton of fun. I don't blame them for stopping that, but it was cool from a fans perspective who was travelling to watch TC.