• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Summer League Roster

Daddy_Uncle

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

Oh you know I am already right. Ive already made you look stupid. I wouldn't comment anymore.  Its only going to get worse....

You haven't done jack poo aside from proving how ignorant you are, predicting a guy's a bust because he went to Duke, you're a whiny bitch and he hasn't put up 50 and 10 in two meaningless summer league games. Did you call LaMelo a bust when he had 0 points in his first game? Probably not, because he didn't play for Duke, and it didn't trigger one of your two brain cells. 

I'm not responding to anymore of your bullshit from here, so suck yourself off somewhere else. 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

You haven't done jack poo aside from proving how ignorant you are, predicting a guy's a bust because he went to Duke, you're a whiny bitch and he hasn't put up 50 and 10 in two meaningless summer league games. Did you call LaMelo a bust when he had 0 points in his first game? Probably not, because he didn't play for Duke, and it didn't trigger one of your two brain cells. 

I'm not responding to anymore of your bullshit from here, so suck yourself off somewhere else. 

I already said it has nothing to do with Duke and I don't like most of the UNC players coming into the league. My point was you think Williams is better than Duren and Duren has been a top 3 player in the Summer League and Williams isn't any better than Nick Richards and cant even start over him.... Williams is slow and uncoordinated. Imagine real guards putting him in a high screen n roll and taking him away from the basket which is all he's useful for. Duren would start right away for the Hornets and be the second best player on the team barring Bridges. Lets not forget he's two years younger and nearly 3 years younger than Williams. Another dumb Michael Jordan draft pick. (The real reason is Jordan was too cheap to pay a lottery pick and is hoping a Duke guy would sell tickets to dummies like yourself.) At least I went to UNC you are a Duke fan who didn't go there and clearly have no clue what you are talking about. I would def stop commenting like you said because itll just make you look even worse and I don't have to curse on here to prove a point..... Very immature and clearly lacking draft/sports knowledge.

Lack of defense is pretty bad but it feels like every team they play shoots light out.  As others have said here the guards out there for us are pretty bad

I would definitely try to keep Manek…we can use that shooting

Edited by Shocker

1 hour ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

If you think Jalen Duren has even been a top 10 player in Summer League you know absolutely nothing about basketball. 

You can say you think he's going to be a great player. But to say he's a top 3 player in SL is one of the worst takes of all time. 

The guy is a troll at this point I skip his post like the lifetime network channel..

• Pie 1

Duren isn't a miss, but Eason is.

I was begging the Hornets to not do anything stupid and just take Eason and Williams at 13 and 15, and we had a chance to do it, yet we traded away for nothing.

I'm officially on the fire Kupchak and clean house bandwagon after tonight. If we didn't get lucky and move up ONLY to 3rd (because we'd be dumb enough to take Wiseman 1 or 2 over Edwards and LaMelo), we'd have one of the worst futures in all of sports. 

I honestly think the RealGM Hornets board collective can and will have done a better job GM'ing the team than the two jabronis they have had over the last 12 years.