• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sigh....Miles has removed Hornets from his socials

Captain Morgan

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we lose him.  The Panthers and Hornets are clearly cursed franchises.  Just look at the poo they did over the last two weeks...  losing Miles falls right in line with all of it.  We are a dysfunctional organization, so I like to go ahead and prepare myself for the worst possible outcomes with our teams...  

That being said, if you look at the Kyler Murray situation with the Cardinals earlier this offseason, he did the same thing while trying to negotiate an extension.  I think it's par for the course with agencies/athletes and their teams nowadays, but again, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose him.

51 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we lose him.  The Panthers and Hornets are clearly cursed franchises.  Just look at the poo they did over the last two weeks...  losing Miles falls right in line with all of it.  We are a dysfunctional organization, so I like to go ahead and prepare myself for the worst possible outcomes with our teams...  

That being said, if you look at the Kyler Murray situation with the Cardinals earlier this offseason, he did the same thing while trying to negotiate an extension.  I think it's par for the course with agencies/athletes and their teams nowadays, but again, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose him.

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

The state of our roster looks pretty rough right now…

G - LaMelo Ball,

G - Terry Rozier, James Bouknight, Bryce McGowens

F - Gordon Hayward, Kelly Oubre, Jalen McDaniels

F - P.J. Washington, JT Thor, Kai Jones

C - Mason Plumlee, Mark Williams, Nick Richards

Free Agents

Mile Bridges (RFA), Cody Martin (RFA), Arnoldas Kulboka (RFA), Scottie Lewis (RFA), Montrezl Harrell (UFA), Isaiah Thomas (UFA)

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The state of our roster looks pretty rough right now…

G - LaMelo Ball,

G - Terry Rozier, James Bouknight, Bryce McGowens

F - Gordon Hayward, Kelly Oubre, Jalen McDaniels

F - P.J. Washington, JT Thor, Kai Jones

C - Mason Plumlee, Mark Williams, Nick Richards

Free Agents

Mile Bridges (RFA), Cody Martin (RFA), Arnoldas Kulboka (RFA), Scottie Lewis (RFA), Montrezl Harrell (UFA), Isaiah Thomas (UFA)

The Cliff reunion may come with a Kemba reunion at backup PG.

I wonder how the huddle would feel about that. With Cliff here and Kemba available it's a very possible, possiblity. 

We've got to sign Miles but Miles needs to help us keep LaMelo and others in the future.

It's tough I really really really hope they work this out. That's Melo's road dog.

It was a long time ago but the Larry, Zo situation tore us apart. It was never the same after that. What could have been if we'd been able to keep LJ, Zo, Dell together.

History would teach us that keeping your core together is paramount in order to become the 90's Bulls or Golden State.

Edited by rippadonn

Welp...  prepare to rage fellas.  

One interesting footnote I kept thinking that everyone seemed to be ignoring after the draft night trade fiasco, was aside from the obvious - we enabled Detroit to save money to throw at Miles by giving them a young center so that they don't have to pursue Ayton - many left out the fact that Detroit is Miles' hometown team.  So not only did we enable them to offer him beaucoup amounts of money that will likely scare MJ's cheap ass from matching, but he has even extra incentive to sign with the team that we helped because he's from there.

I swear our teams are headed by fuging idiots.

Screenshot_20220627-010555_Facebook.thumb.jpg.eb1b52e795429dcdf7638adab0a14e59.jpg

• Beer 1