• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sigh....Miles has removed Hornets from his socials

Captain Morgan

Issue is Bridges and his team are probably looking at what Middleton and Ingram are making and wants one of those deals. He probably feels like he’s as good as those guys. I’m personally not so sure but I get the ask. Ideally, his deal need to be closer to what Julius Randle’s deal is.

Maybe a 4yr./$115M deal that’s slightly backloaded to avoid coming close to the luxury tax this year. By the time the big money kicks in on his contract, Hayward’s deal will be up and we can give Hayward’s money to LaMelo. At that point, the only questionable contract that we would have is Rozier’s.

So basically…

Year 1 - $25M

Year 2 - $28M

Year 3 - $30M

Year 4 - $32M

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

Miles Bridges is looking for every single dollar he can get which is max level.  If his agent isn’t doing that he should be fired.

Let someone offer that and match…which lets be honest it will be a huge deal

Edited by Shocker

5 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

If the logic behind trading pick #13 was to have enough cap to sign match competitive offers then that trade really looks like we poo the bed now. Wow. And it’s too bad cause he’s been my favorite player on the team. Disappointing.

Traded away a lottery pick for nothing when they could have had Williams and another stud. Mitch is a goof.

8 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

What a monumental fugup he has been this offseason.  You couldn't possibly fumble the bag any worse than what he has.  Smh...  Disappointed in him, and pissed off at the same time.

Young and dumb athletes.. My question is always..

Who do you have in your camp??

If I'm taking care of my ppl there job is to protect the bag.. Somebody in the camp has to be the voice of reason..

Example.. Deshaun Watson 

Nobody tells him "dude you getting alot of Massages from alot of different women .. You don't think that's a fuging problem "..

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I'm not crazy about Mitch but generally, GMs don't need to plan for the new coach you hired quitting the day he's supposed to sign his contract and then your star forward getting arrested for felony assault the day before he signs a huge contract.

The Hornets are a perennial basement team and have been for years aside from some brief fun times early on and through the 90's. What's transpired in the span of only a few days is a great example of why you don't discard talent on a whim. Could be talking about two promising rookies in the top 15 of the draft right now. It's on Mitch.