• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boone asks interviews Clifford and asks about some of his percieved faults.

jayboogieman

Source

RB: It seems like there is a perception that you just want to play veterans and not rookies? Does that bother you? And having some young players who could be a part of the rotation this year after not playing last season, how do you envision that going moving forward? SC: I don’t know where that came from because if you look back when i was here and in Orlando, I’ll just go … MKG (Michael Kidd-Gilchrist) started when he was here. Jeffrey Taylor had a big year my first year here. Cody Zeller was in the rotation, played every game I think his rookie year. He was healthy, started his second year. Frank Kaminsky played every game but one. When I went to Orlando, Jonathan Isaac was a starter from Day One when he hadn’t been the year before. Mo Bamba played every game he was healthy playing behind an All-Star starter, yet played every game. Markell Fultz obviously in Orlando

SC: I don’t know where that came from because if you look back when i was here and in Orlando, I’ll just go … MKG (Michael Kidd-Gilchrist) started when he was here. Jeffrey Taylor had a big year my first year here. Cody Zeller was in the rotation, played every game I think his rookie year. He was healthy, started his second year. Frank Kaminsky played every game but one. When I went to Orlando, Jonathan Isaac was a starter from Day One when he hadn’t been the year before. Mo Bamba played every game he was healthy playing behind an All-Star starter, yet played every game. Markell Fultz obviously in Orlando.

There are a couple more paragraphs to go along with what I copied.

• Beer 2

While I am not thrilled by the retread, I do believe Clifford is a better, more experienced NBA coach compared to Borrego. If we resign Miles and Clifford is able to do what he is known for, (limit turnovers and improve team defense) we will be a playoff team.