• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

i finished my latest film, Condor's Nest

PhillyB

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

Oscar noms don't take shitty projects.

Cuba Gooding Jr. would like a word with you...

This is amazing! The cast is incredible, the plot sounds exciting, I'm really looking forward to seeing it. If I can make it down to Greensboro for the premier, I'll be there! You should be incredibly proud because this is a huge accomplishment!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

@PhillyBput his heart and soul into this film.  It's one hell of an accomplishment and we should all be proud of our Huddle brother.  Come join us in Greensboro for the private, exclusive premiere!

I suspended my Facebook for the next month or so won’t be able to follow you guys!  Last time Phil and I got together he was puking his guts out on sidewalk so I’m looking very much to it.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Beer 2

All the long hot sweaty days of swamp ass, sunburn, bug bites, cheap beer, hard ass work, and constant laughs with the best group of dudes; I wouldn't have traded it for anything. It's been a privilege to see this movie through with you the last few years @PhillyB

Field of Dreams 30 day movie challenge GIF

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3