• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hornets Free Agency Moves

53 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t really see it as an option. Rather the only choice. That video of him in the gym on Thursday working out like nothing happened was unbelievable. This guy is a true piece of poo who belongs in prison. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I don’t really see it as an option. Rather the only choice. That video of him in the gym on Thursday working out like nothing happened was unbelievable. This guy is a true piece of poo who belongs in prison. 

Honestly that's pathological to not only show no care or remorse but to go on about your life like nothing happened. Fug that guy.

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

Honestly that's pathological to not only show no care or remorse but to go on about your life like nothing happened. Fug that guy.

Which means it’s not the first time he’s done it. Strangling your partner is basically a precursor to murder. This asshole should go drink codeine until he goes to sleep. 

16 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Just tired of the garbage from Hornets and Panthers. 

Like everyone, I'm down on the Panthers right now. But they've played for championships, and I could envision them winning a SB someday.

The Hornets? It just feels like it's never gonna happen.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

50 minutes ago, djp14 said:

Like everyone, I'm down on the Panthers right now. But they've played for championships, and I could envision them winning a SB someday.

The Hornets? It just feels like it's never gonna happen.

Yeah the NFL even a shitty franchise can get turned around with a franchise QB. See the bengals. The NBA isn’t designed for parity at all and with Idiots running the show like we have there’s basically no chance.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

It's 8m a season for a good glue guy who can play d and shoot 3's. 8m in the NBA is nothing. I'm so confused by that reaction. 😂

Its the only move they made and it is nearly 10 million for 7 ppg and 4 rpg. That is still nearly 1/12 of a roster spot if we go by cap. Thing is top level players make around 30 million and you usually have 2 of those on a really good team. So, it is actually around 1/6 of the remaining roster cap.

58 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

OMG haha pathetic. That is the deal he gets? We are screwed. Well, I think I am done following this pathetic stuff for a while. Bye everyone.

It might be a bit of an overpay for a rotation guy that can play 2-3 positions, but it's Charlotte. They always have to overpay. Besides, Martin is one of the only guys that really tried on defense last season. I don't mind it, especially since Bridges has done the mess he has.

Guys, they’re gonna suck this year. Wasting millions on guys like Cody Martin is pretty much the same type of move that this franchise has always made. If we are lucky Clifford will get them to overachieve into the 7th seed. 

Edited by BIGH2001