• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breakout Panthers player of 2022

Zod

I need a positive thread in my life, so here it is.

Who is the breakout Panthers player of 2022?

Seems like Jaycee Horn is the most likely if he can stay healthy. But personally I would love for it to be TMJ. 

• Beer 2

TMJ or Chinn at SS would be great to see. I know Chinn had a great rookie season but we shifted his position last year and it was not great.

I think we all hope that Corral will be thr guy but I don't want to jinx it, just be a rookie and better than Sam. I don't want to use break and Horn with any hope, jusy hold my breath and hope for the best which is enough. Also a top 10 pick damn sure had better show up big time...looking at you Brown even though I know he is not put into a spot to do so, that is really on the coaches and past GM. 

I'm going to say the guy who does not regardless of hope is Thomas. I think he really is what he has shown over the years.

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

YGM really came on at the end of last year and now that he should be a starter, he's going to take a big leap this year. We all seem to know that Horn is going to be great so him doing so wouldn't really be a big surprise. I like TMJ but until we know who the QB is and what kind of QB play we get the entire offense side of the ball is a ? expect for the 5-7 games of CMC we'll get. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CmC2k said:

for the 5-7 games of CMC we'll get. 

Based on the last couple of seasons, that’s unfortunately pretty optimistic thinking.  I agree with YGM though, I think he’ll step up.  Year 3 is when Charles “Big Money” Johnson came on.  May just be wishful thinking since we really need someone to help with run defense. 

McAdoo likes tight ends so I’m expecting a nice year for Tremble as well 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1