• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why does this staff think it can take other teams qbs and make them good?  This is the 3rd time now that we have gotten a poo qb that has had numerous staffs that couldnt change them.  Where in the fug does rhules confidence come from?  This is insane

He’s desperate. Baker is not the answer. This move will cost us a legit QB in the draft.

At this rate we’ll be in QB purgatory until the 2030’s.

• Pie 2

I don't have a problem with this. Dude is a legit gunslinger. His best years are definitely in front of him, and I think he's a guy who can command a huddle.

And I don't think he has the headcases here that he had to deal with in Cleveland. With protection, there's no reason to think he can't succeed here.

I was content to roll with what we have, but this could actually make us a contender for the next 2-3 years.

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why does this staff think it can take other teams qbs and make them good?  This is the 3rd time now that we have gotten a poo qb that has had numerous staffs that couldnt change them.  Where in the fug does rhules confidence come from?  This is insane

Ever hear 3rd times a charm? Fact is we have to keep swingin on QBs, thats the reality. 

• Pie 5

Just now, Tbe said:

He’s desperate. Baker is not the answer. This move will cost us a legit QB in the draft.

At this rate we’ll be in QB purgatory until the 2030’s.

This is classic rhule/fitterer "lets keep throwing poo against the wall" instead of having a plan.   I am so disgusted right now.  This is the 3rd poo qb this moronic franchise has wasted resources on instead of drafting and playing someone.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 4

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You really think that?  If so see christenson, brady.

this staff is fuging clueless

Yea that's honestly what I'm most concerned about.  It's the opportunity cost of playing Mayfield for a season, and perhaps not seeing what we have in Corral at all.

• Pie 2