• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know that at all.

I'm not a fan of him, and I wasn't a fan of this trade, but I wouldn't guarantee he's going to be terrible.

I think he'll be good enough for us to bring back especially if we win enough that Rhule can point to "The process."

Edited by Call Me James

4 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...if the commercials start again...we'll know hes not serious and will show in his play...he'll be gone..no hair off our azz...

Huh?  Baker’s always left it all out on the field.  A man can do commercials and still play football 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know that at all.

I'm not a fan of him, and I wasn't a fan of this trade, but I wouldn't guarantee he's going to be terrible.

faker gonna whine and bitch all season that's why i'm so upset I gotta root for this coward. Was all about seeing Corral this season.

21 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Continue the current shitshow until the curtain closed on the Darnold era, either by seasons end or his being usurped by Matt. Draft a qb and sign a vet to round out the 3 deep and go from there. It's going to take a miracle to change the trajectory of the dumb ass decision to sign and start Darnold. Throwing mediocrity at this thing is just prolonging the inevitable.

I believe, with this move, the Darnold era is officially over. 

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Continue the current shitshow until the curtain closed on the Darnold era, either by seasons end or his being usurped by Matt. Draft a qb and sign a vet to round out the 3 deep and go from there. It's going to take a miracle to change the trajectory of the dumb ass decision to sign and start Darnold. Throwing mediocrity at this thing is just prolonging the inevitable.

I'm not sure what it prolongs.  They are both gone after this season if Baker isnt good.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Preseason rankings don't matter.  It's how they performed throughout the season.

At the end of the season they had 2 probowlers on the OL, and according to PFF,  they were 8th because of injury, but the starting five were among the best in the league.

The point is still the same, whether it top 5 pre-injury or top 10 after injury  with 2 probowlers, it was a very good OL...period.